Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cohen12, a Q?

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Now that you're the big girl in charge, can we say you're a fat cunt that blew Sark, or can we just say you would be are a bad AD? TIA.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2016
    dnc said:

Now that you're the big girl in charge, can we say you're a fat cunt that blew Sark, or can we just say you would be are a bad AD? TIA.

Wow....so angry. Ya know the best posts have grains of truth with a hint of sarcasm.

First off, welcome to our message boards. You're about to enter lively forums centered around college football. We've created a place where people can relax and say what's on their mind without being banned and deleted. While we began as Washington-centric, fans from other football programs spend time here and are welcome.

The majority of posters are very passionate (and some are quite eccentric) and that will show in the banter featured here. One military member stationed in the Midwest calls this place his "Internet Romper Room" and that's an apt description. The best advice might be to lurk awhile and get acclimated to the environment before posting. Given a little time, you'll "get it" and really come to enjoy this place. Before you know it, you might become a regular too.

If you have any questions or concerns at all, feel free to send me or the mods a personal message.

Thanks,
    Derek
  • Options
  • Options
    SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 917
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Cohen12 said:

dnc said:

Truth be told, Peterman is only here because of me. I pushed for him. After servicing Sark's two inches of Armenian thunder, I knew I needed a real man in here for when I am not eating at the Y.

To your second point, I am not sure how I am a bad AD. You win a Natty and pop off, fucker.

#elprezbo#sleepingyourwaytothetop
    Hi Damone
  • Options
    dnc said:

YKWYWF

PM @IrishDawg22 for your pics
    That's not why.
  • Options

dnc said:

YKWYWF

PM @IrishDawg22 for your pics
    That's not why.
    Well in that case, IDKWIWF
  • Options
    dnc said:

HTH
  • Options

dnc said:

HTH
    That's why it says "just" on the second option. Clearly we're saying that either way.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

It's funny because she's fat.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,913
    Cohen12 said:

dnc said:

Truth be told, Peterman is only here because of me. I pushed for him. After servicing Sark's two inches of Armenian thunder, I knew I needed a real man in here for when I am not eating at the Y.

To your second point, I am not sure how I am a bad AD. You win a Natty and pop off, fucker.

You deserve to be AD if you disrobed with that mud-fence looking lesbo.

That is setting a goal and doing whatever it takes.

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,238
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Quote" rel="Cohen12">
    dnc said: