Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ariel Ngata Announcing 5/26

124»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Passion said:

I watched his video. More stout at the point of attack than Feeney, but not as explosive off the edge. Much slower player.

Dude is a fucking boss. Nothing like Feeney (who fucking sucked). More like Littleton with quickness and a better frame.
    Feeney was good.
    Feeney split time with Psalm. He was good in spurts, crazy athletic, I liked him. I think Ngata will be better than him.

Edit: just saw that you were countering DDY who said Feeney sucks, so in that context I get why you're saying he's good. I just think a lot of fans overrate him, I don't think he "sucks" though.
    Victor rotated with Constantine, so I've never bought that argument. I know nothing about Ngata and wasn't aware of his existence until today. Feeney wasn't incredible, but he was a good college player.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Yeah Victor would get two series off a game. Psalm basically split a good 6-7 series with Feeney. They'd take Feeney out on run downs a lot too.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Any relation to the Beaverton Ngata's?