Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Warriors are Done

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited May 2016

I'm looking forward to the NBA Championship Game in OKC

I'll take OKC rather easily, say, 134-117.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    OKC should win game 6 81% of the time ...

Curry hasn't had a Curry game since Portland ...

Just sayin'
  • Options
    seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

#oursupes
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

#oursupes
    RIP @LanceUppercut
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,427
    Swaye's Wigwam
    To state the Ron Fairly obvious truth - Thunder better win game 6
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Thunder will blow a 3-1 lead rather easily. Why? You can move the team out of Seattle, but you can't take the Seattle out of the team.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Thunder will blow a 3-1 lead rather easily. Why? You can move the team out of Seattle, but you can't take the Seattle out of the team.

prayingdog.jpg
  • Options

I thought the officiating early in the game really bothered them. They just stopped attacking the basket because of that. That helps this argument. But at the end of the game they didn't look like a team that was feeling the pressure, they looked like they knew they were better than Golden State and that they just played like shit.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam

I thought the officiating early in the game really bothered them. They just stopped attacking the basket because of that. That helps this argument. But at the end of the game they didn't look like a team that was feeling the pressure, they looked like they knew they were better than Golden State and that they just played like shit.
    APAG is worried because he knows if the Warriors win the series his louver Lebron will be exposed yet again.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

APAG is worried because he knows if the Warriors win the series his louver Lebron will be exposed yet again.
    OKC looks like a lot tougher match up. Counting on them to fold is not a strategy. APAG is right - Golden State thought they'd get a blow out last night and didn't.

Cleveland has bigs too and GS is having a hard time with them.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

OKC looks like a lot tougher match up. Counting on them to fold is not a strategy. APAG is right - Golden State thought they'd get a blow out last night and didn't.

Cleveland has bigs too and GS is having a hard time with them.
    LeBron knows he can beat OKC. He doesn't know he can beat GS. I think that matters.

The bigs comment is correct though. Bogut seems to be dying while Adams is turning into a legitimate nightmare down low...nasty, scrappy, blue collard lunch pale type that every championship team needs.
  • Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    LeBron knows that unless Irving and Love both get hurt in the next 12 minutes, he can beat GS.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2016

LeBron knows that unless Irving and Love both get hurt in the next 12 minutes, he can beat GS.

If you put a gun to LeBron's head and asked him who he'd rather play in the finals it's a snap decision Thunder and it's not even close.

The big 3 in Cleveland are all wearing sonics jerseys this weekend.
  • Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Doogles said:

If you put a gun to LeBron's head and asked him who he'd rather play in the finals it's a snap decision Thunder and it's not even close.

The big 3 in Cleveland are all wearing sonics jerseys this weekend.
    He knows he can beat OKC.

He knows he can beat GS.

He'll have an easier time beating OKC.

Irregardless, as long as he's not playing 1 on 5 next week, he's getting ring number 3.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Rich, Cool, and 12 and 2
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I agree, but the Warriors have been playing like shit. I still have a hard time counting them out because they can play better and when they are hot from outside, they are still unstoppable.

The problem is Curry isn't playing like himself whether it be to injury or not, and Green has sucked this series too.

I think the winner of the WCF will beat the Cavs, but to say the Cavs can't or won't is FS. It's going to be a tough series.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    People forget that the Eastern Conference is the Pac-12 of the NBA.
  • Options

People forget that the Eastern Conference is the Pac-12 of the NBA.

Making Lebron a Pete Carroll coached USC, I agree.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Curry is not injured, its fucking exhausting to play Westbrook every night and OKC is playing him pretty physical.