Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

#TBT

Nacho how many times do I have to explain the reasons for Pete's struggles the last 2 years, to field a team that can compete at this level. You aint gettin back on the wagon next year either. Here's Pup's list of fucktarded HH posters who have written Pete off unfairly, criticized his coaching, demanded the unattainable and beaten him up regularly without a clue of the circumstances there within. These fuckholes are officially out as of 5-12-'16, and AINT gettin on the Pup-Pete wagon next year and going forward:

1. J- No hope for this guy. Ditched the dawgs and entire pac12 for the SEC. Traitor of worst kind.

2-. Boobs- Already checked out, trying to crawl back but too late. Dont know how good you have it till its gone babs.

3. Nacho- no clue how college football works, how bad Sark left program, no understanding of strength of this conference and how hard it is to win with Cyler Myress and then true freshmen and sophomores at near every position. Oh, throw in a high schooler to start at QB (and his blind side at Lt and RT). Nacho, you aint ever coming back to Pete's side. These guys are all interchangeable, but Nacho is a candidate #1 for sure

4. PLEsE- new and insignificant

5. Race- Closet Traitor but not surprising. He was spoiled by early 90's dawgs and expects every player to be #90, #8, #5, #4 and #9. Told people then that these guys were once-in-a-decade guys or longer. I go way back with Race which is why I was surprised he jumped on Pete's back with a sledge hammer, but still have faith in him. He's not getting back on Pete's wagon though. You pissed on the wrong coach Race you cunt.

All I have time for today. Ill round out top 10 later. Remember, these Five Fucks arent getting on dawg wagon next year or the next. They all already wrote off Pete. Tommy too insignificant to list so he just honorable mention. I need a list of nobodies next. Tommy ill give you the #1 spot ok?

Comments

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    #racetraitor in more ways than one.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    5. Race- Closet Traitor but not surprising. He was spoiled by early 20th Century dawgs and expects every player to be a Gil Dobie #90, #8, #5, #4 and #9. Told people then that these guys were once-in-a-decade guys or longer. I go way back with Race which is why I was surprised he jumped on Pete's back with a sledge hammer, but still have faith in him. He's not getting back on Pete's wagon though. You pissed on the wrong coach Race you cunt.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Wait, I should go back and find Pumpy's thread where he poasted this and reply there.

I'm going back to sleep.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Nacho how many times do I have to explain the reasons for Pete's struggles the last 2 years, to field a team that can compete at this level. You aint gettin back on the wagon next year either. Here's Pup's list of fucktarded HH posters who have written Pete off unfairly, criticized his coaching, demanded the unattainable and beaten him up regularly without a clue of the circumstances there within. These fuckholes are officially out as of 5-12-'16, and AINT gettin on the Pup-Pete wagon next year and going forward:

1. J- No hope for this guy. Ditched the dawgs and entire pac12 for the SEC. Traitor of worst kind.

2-. Boobs- Already checked out, trying to crawl back but too late. Dont know how good you have it till its gone babs.

3. Nacho- no clue how college football works, how bad Sark left program, no understanding of strength of this conference and how hard it is to win with Cyler Myress and then true freshmen and sophomores at near every position. Oh, throw in a high schooler to start at QB (and his blind side at Lt and RT). Nacho, you aint ever coming back to Pete's side. These guys are all interchangeable, but Nacho is a candidate #1 for sure

5. Race- Closet Traitor but not surprising. He was spoiled by early 90's dawgs and expects every player to be #90, #8, #5, #4 and #9. Told people then that these guys were once-in-a-decade guys or longer. I go way back with Race which is why I was surprised he jumped on Pete's back with a sledge hammer, but still have faith in him. He's not getting back on Pete's wagon though. You pissed on the wrong coach Race you cunt.

All I have time for today. Ill round out top 10 later. Remember, these Five Fucks arent getting on dawg wagon next year or the next. They all already wrote off Pete. Tommy too insignificant to list so he just honorable mention. I need a list of nobodies next. Tommy ill give you the #1 spot ok?

I just want to point out that I'm too lazy to go back and find the poasts (hardy har har) where you're praising Sark's work at UW. You're the king of the fucking Doogs and you were the president of the Sark fan club.

Secondly, I'm not a Peterman basher at all but just he said it himself, he just needs to win now, and that's exactly where I stand. Even @GrandpaSankey can see that Pete left plenty of wins on the field the last 2 years.
    Time for a bumpathon.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

All I have time for today. Ill round out top 10 later. Remember, these Five Fucks arent getting on dawg wagon next year or the next. They all already wrote off Pete. Tommy too insignificant to list so he just honorable mention. I need a list of nobodies next. Tommy ill give you the #1 spot ok? OK!

fixed
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    the nasty tone of the OP has me shaking and about to vomit.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

FREE PUB!!1!

If not for your Pup Pub, you'd have been forgotten and overlooked long ago. No need to thank me tom, youre still irrelevant and forgotten. I just keep you around for comedy material.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2016

FREE PUB!!1!

If not for your Pup Pub, you'd have been forgotten and overlooked long ago. No need to thank me tom, youre still irrelevant and forgotten. I just keep you around for comedy material.
    As our former intern, Tommy has training that no mere mortal can receive

FREE PUB!!1!

Ironic.

FREE PUB!!1!

Ironic.
    Huh? You know the meaning of irony right?

FREE PUB!!1!

Ironic.
    Yes I do.

Clearly, you do not.

FREE PUB!!1!

Ironic.
    Yes I do.

Clearly, you do not.
    You doin ok little buddy? Pups been kinda hard on you lately. J can handle it but I worry bout you.

FREE PUB!!1!

Ironic.
    Yes I do.

Clearly, you do not.
    You doin ok little buddy? Pups been kinda hard on you lately. J can handle it but I worry bout you.
    Funny that you should ask if I am ok, when you are the one that ran and cried to Derek today.

Have you washed the sand out of your vagina yet?