Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thoughts and prayers for puppy

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I received some angry PMs assuring me that they were three separate people once. I like Pumpy so I won't publish them.

Pics or you're whole story is a lie.
    Nope. Puppy is my internet friend.
    Bill: There's a time to fish or cut bait. I like Puppy's optimism and flare. But disagree with him one iota, and he attacks like a fucking bitch. Hesitate to fellate CP, and Puppy goes off the rails. Stick with him and sink like a stone, bro.
    Pups the only reason this place is afloat in the offseason turd. Bill,
    Ill take you to the top...oh wait, we're already there!:)
    I appreciate your schtick, Pup. But I don't ride with strangers, and you are one strange motherfucker on your own solo bandwagon.

That and the "come with me & I'll give you candy" pseudo-pedo references have me thinking your bandwagon consists of a windowless white van.
    I didnt ask you. Try reading comprehension. Was talking to Bill.. HENCE THE FUCKING PERIOD after "turd"
    Here we go. See what I mean, Billy? Puppy now goes psycho and pretends he wasn't addressing me before you. It's there for all to see, Puppy. "Period after turd." Christ.

Keep going. Laughing at you is as good as laughing with you. Puppy always entertains.
    Uh turd, read it. Pretty clear.
    Yup. Very clear you interloped and hi-jacked another conversation, and now you're trying to lie your way out of it. Any other turds around here, Pup? Were you calling Bill a turd? Didn't think so. Now fuck off and get a life.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,787
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I received some angry PMs assuring me that they were three separate people once. I like Pumpy so I won't publish them.

Bill: There's a time to fish or cut bait. I like Puppy's optimism and flare. But disagree with him one iota, and he attacks like a fucking bitch. Hesitate to fellate CP, and Puppy goes off the rails. Stick with him and sink like a stone, bro.
    I appreciate your schtick, Pup. But I don't ride with strangers, and you are one strange motherfucker on your own solo bandwagon.

That and the "come with me & I'll give you candy" pseudo-pedo references have me thinking your bandwagon consists of a windowless white van.
    I didnt ask you. Try reading comprehension. Was talking to Bill.. HENCE THE FUCKING PERIOD after "turd"
    Here we go. See what I mean, Billy? Puppy now goes psycho and pretends he wasn't addressing me before you. It's there for all to see, Puppy. "Period after turd." Christ.

Keep going. Laughing at you is as good as laughing with you. Puppy always entertains.
    You're never going to make the Higher Discussion Board with that attitude pal.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Uh turd, read it. Pretty clear.
    Yup. Very clear you interloped and hi-jacked another conversation, and now you're trying to lie your way out of it. Any other turds around here, Pup? Were you calling Bill a turd? Didn't think so. Now fuck off and get a life.
    you're really grasping at straws here turd. You are near collegedoog panic before his demise. Best to just walk it back, swallow pride and bow to pup.
  • Options
    edited May 2016

No problem. I don't hang out with fags.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Why are you here then?
    You dont hang out with anyone turd. Its why you are at HH, trying desperately to be apart of something. Too bad that something wants no part of you. You and tom could join forces, together you might get a serious response from someone here. I f at 1st you dont succeed try, try again. It'll happen Turd, eventually.
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Why are you here then?
    You dont hang out with anyone turd. Its why you are at HH, trying desperately to be apart of something. Too bad that something wants no part of you. You and tom could join forces, together you might get a serious response from someone here. I f at 1st you dont succeed try, try again. It'll happen Turd, eventually.
    Count back 5 posts, Puppy. What part of "now fuck off and get a life" do you not understand?

Attention whores who's alcoholic fathers chose booze over them frequently struggle with letting go. I get it, Pup.

That's what your Xanax is for.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Why are you here then?
    Count back 5 posts, Puppy. Now, what part of "now fuck off and get a life" do you not understand?

Attention whores who's alcoholic fathers chose booze over them frequently struggle with letting go.

I get it, Pup. That's what your Xanax is for.
    Is this true? Asking for a fren
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary

Why are you here then?
    *a part
  • Options
    yobatesyobates Member Posts: 90
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Pup - you need to stay up and burn the midnight cock oil to come up with some fresh material
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Gladstone said:

Puppy has 5,616 posts. He has been WTF'd 3,100 times, 1,100 marked as spam, 506 marked as troll, 292 marked as troll, and with 4,900 downvotes.

And all of those were from Boobs.
  • Options
    WeAreAFatLesboSchoolWeAreAFatLesboSchool Guest Posts: 736
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper

Why are you here then?
    If you've ever thought about killing yourself you should go ahead and do it. Useless fuck.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Gladstone said:

Puppy has 5,616 posts. He has been WTF'd 3,100 times, 1,100 marked as spam, 506 marked as troll, 292 marked as troll, and with 4,900 downvotes.

Because I remain a sporting chap, and do not wish to deepen pup's emotional pain, I chose not to highlight the Pup's sad stats. After all, being Puppy can't be easy and he takes more pile-ons than a she-male in county lockup.
    As my Nana used to say, and the great Glen Campbell once sang, Try a Little Kindness. No need to be cruel.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,297
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I bet this thread would be awesome, but Vanilla's new quote system "upgrade" makes me think I'd rather navigate BD2W.