Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jen's # 1 Priority

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
edited May 2016 in Hardcore Husky Board
"I think the biggest thing now is that the gameday experience and the focus on improving it here is all about our fans and getting the fans here. The more fans we have in the stadium, the better experience they have... We have a great new director of ticket sales; we’ve got an unbelievable outbound sales team; we’ve got a retention team now in place. … So there’s all kinds of other things at play that you can do to make things more creative, but ultimately it’s a full stadium that gives fans and our student-athletes what they deserve."

Not one word about winning. Pup?

Comments

• HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,514
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    For me, a good experience = winning. I love the electricity in the air during big games, it's like the equivalent of two tequila shots to the dome.
  • steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    A full stadium is the PC way of saying winning. You think it's a full stadium watching a mediocre team? She's well aware of the winning aspect.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,514
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Can't blame him for blocking out Todd Turner and Losingham.
    Gladstone said:

Passion said:

Nope. No mention of winning. It was all about how our coaches are "the best in the nation because they care about the student athlete and they are good people."

Apparently the new motto is: "We are nice and care about people. Fuck winning."

New?
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    She sounds confident she has everything she needs in place to sell out every game this season and balance her budget.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    I was right again.

If you go to the games, you are Jen Cohen's bitch.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

I was right again.

However, if you do go make sure you wear makeup . The stands will be full and you want to look your best to enhance your game day experience. The student athletes and the rest of the standing room only crowd deserve it.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,681
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

I think the biggest thing now is that the gameday experience and the focus on improving it here is all about our fans and getting the fans here. The more fans we have in the stadium, the better experience they have... We have a great new director of ticket sales; we’ve got an unbelievable outbound sales team; we’ve got a retention team now in place. … So there’s all kinds of other things at play that you can do to make things more creative, but ultimately it’s a full stadium that gives fans and our student-athletes what they deserve."

Hahahahahaha...

The year the new stadium debuted, I owned A LOT of season tickets. As such, they still call me routinely.

I can tell you from first hand experience they are a breeze to get off the phone. I don't even have to be rude about it.

#cultureofwinning
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

A full stadium is the PC way of saying winning. You think it's a full stadium watching a mediocre team? She's well aware of the winning aspect.

It's Friday somewhere.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

With Tedford and all the new recruits I think Pete can fill 67% of the seats this year
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Clicked the thread title.

Expected to see "food"
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I was right again.

I'll eat her asshole fancy feast if we (?) make the CFP this season
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pawz said:

Baseman said:

I think the biggest thing now is that the gameday experience and the focus on improving it here is all about our fans and getting the fans here. The more fans we have in the stadium, the better experience they have... We have a great new director of ticket sales; we’ve got an unbelievable outbound sales team; we’ve got a retention team now in place. … So there’s all kinds of other things at play that you can do to make things more creative, but ultimately it’s a full stadium that gives fans and our student-athletes what they deserve."

Hahahahahaha...

The year the new stadium debuted, I owned A LOT of season tickets. As such, they still call me routinely.

I can tell you from first hand experience they are a breeze to get off the phone. I don't even have to be rude about it.

#cultureofwinning
    Totally agree with you. First, with her background, what the fuck does she know about outbound sales? The attendance, during her observational training internship, has gone down consistently... how exactly is she able to qualify such bullshit rhetoric? Oh ya, nobody at UW gives a shit and they simply live for these press conferences and pancake flipping photo opps where they can expound anything that sounds like the "future is special".