Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gary Johnson 2016

2»

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Trump is a winner. Trump has set one goal. Many don't want to aim for that goal and in fact, believe achievement of his one goal would be bad for America... I can respect their position in disagreement, because they are being honest about their desire to slot the US into a higher global order.

I don't believe in surrender.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

Trump isn't even a fiscal conservative.

also true
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,088
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When a RACE BANNON post gets blanked you know that RACE BANNON hit a fucking nerve hard.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Trump is a winner. Trump has set one goal. Many don't want to aim for that goal and in fact, believe achievement of his one goal would be bad for America... I can respect their position in disagreement, because they are being honest about their desire to slot the US into a higher global order.

I don't believe in surrender.

And people who think they can boil foreign policy down to one simple objective are fucking idiots who have no business commenting on something so vast and complex. That is Trump's base.
    Fuck off Aubie

It's all one giant circle jerk. How you feel means jack shit. There will only be three choices in this election.

1. Hillary

2. Trump

3. I'm too bigga pussy to make a decision

Fuck off Aubie

It's all one giant circle jerk. How you feel means jack shit. There will only be three choices in this election.

1. Hillary

2. Trump

How people feel actually seems to be the only thing that matters this year. I can't think of a less policy focused election in my lifetime.
    all elections at all levels are won on the ability of the winner to generate emotion in the voter.

all elections at all levels are won on the ability of the winner to generate emotion in the voter.

Now more than ever. Trump's continued popularity in the face of a completely inarticulate platform is good proof of that.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck off Aubie

1. Hillary

2. Trump

How people feel actually seems to be the only thing that matters this year. I can't think of a less policy focused election in my lifetime.
    Hope and Change! I'll take on Wall Street! Whitey is your problem!

Maybe the policy focused elections turned out to be all about feelings afterall?
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    pawz said:

Three hour interview covering a number of topics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQIuHGbKckY

If it comes down to Hillary and Trump, this is the guy.

I was all-in on Trump until he started courting the uber-money 2 weeks ago. If that was his plan all along, or he is simply raising money for GOP candidates nationwide, is anybody's guess.

Part of the mystique for me was his not 'needing' the money, and thus not being subject to control by the PTB.

I voted Libertarian 4 years ago. I'm not afraid to do it again.

For now, LIPO.
    Dude, if you can't see he's just playing the game, then I can't help you. He met with the top guy in the CFR 2 weeks ago and last week the guy bashed Trump. You have to do some glad-handing or you have no chance to win.

With that said, I voted Gary Johnson over fucking O'Romney. And if anyone watched that libertarian debate a few weeks back...I'd never seen more than a sound bite from John McAfee. And that is one creepy fucker. I liked how in the middle he just dropped that he rescued a girl from sex trafficking a couple years ago and married her. Basically admitting he was a john. And girls who are sex trafficked are no older than 25, max. His wife is probably 19. And he's, what, 60-some? And those gubermints are shady as fuck so I don't think he's guilty but he's technically still wanted for murder in Belize? but escaped the country. I mean I'd vote for him 'cause I don't really give a fuck but I have a better chance walking upstairs and asking ma' if she'd advance me a years' worth of allowance to finance my campaign and holding a press conference from my cybersex cam webcam in front of a Gadsden Flag from my PS4 on Twitch while playing Uncharted 4.

Fuck off Aubie

1. Hillary

2. Trump

Hope and Change! I'll take on Wall Street! Whitey is your problem!

Maybe the policy focused elections turned out to be all about feelings afterall?
    No one ever said 2008 was a policy focused election.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was just jogging your memory
    edited May 2016

pawz said:

Three hour interview covering a number of topics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQIuHGbKckY

If it comes down to Hillary and Trump, this is the guy.

I was all-in on Trump until he started courting the uber-money 2 weeks ago. If that was his plan all along, or he is simply raising money for GOP candidates nationwide, is anybody's guess.

Part of the mystique for me was his not 'needing' the money, and thus not being subject to control by the PTB.

I voted Libertarian 4 years ago. I'm not afraid to do it again.

For now, LIPO.
    Dude, if you can't see he's just playing the game, then I can't help you. He met with the top guy in the CFR 2 weeks ago and last week the guy bashed Trump. You have to do some glad-handing or you have no chance to win.

With that said, I voted Gary Johnson over fucking O'Romney. And if anyone watched that libertarian debate a few weeks back...I'd never seen more than a sound bite from John McAfee. And that is one creepy fucker. I liked how in the middle he just dropped that he rescued a girl from sex trafficking a couple years ago and married her. Basically admitting he was a john. And girls who are sex trafficked are no older than 25, max. His wife is probably 19. And he's, what, 60-some? And those gubermints are shady as fuck so I don't think he's guilty but he's technically still wanted for murder in Belize? but escaped the country. I mean I'd vote for him 'cause I don't really give a fuck but I have a better chance walking upstairs and asking ma' if she'd advance me a years' worth of allowance to finance my campaign and holding a press conference from my cybersex cam webcam in front of a Gadsden Flag from my PS4 on Twitch while playing Uncharted 4.
    Funny, isn't it? The 'savior' you voted for to defeat Romney is now the sole beneficiary of his entire political structure and donor base headquartered in Salt Lake City... with only 1 goal... WIN! by losing.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,451
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

When a RACE BANNON post gets blanked you know that RACE BANNON hit a fucking nerve hard.

No. We hit a nerve. Trump is still going to win rather easily so don't get your Depends in a bunch.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Could be a prelude to 13 in a row.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

Republicans aren't even fiscal conservatives.