Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ariel Ngata Announcing 5/26

Comments

• Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    If he chooses Oregon... I think this board will explode. Guy follows UW recruits left and right
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    81% UW. I've never been that impressed with his film though, would be the weakest recruit of the class if he commits.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

NEsnake12 said:

81% UW. I've never been that impressed with his film though, would be the weakest recruit of the class if he commits.

So you are on record for already hating him.
    Hate is reserved for asshats like Chincredible and oompa loompa Nick Harris. More like I could care less if he came here.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Ariel? Like the Little Mermaid? At least she doesn't have a hyphenated name.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

If he chooses Oregon... I think this board will explode. Guy follows UW recruits left and rightnot give a fuck

Somebody needs to get this bored dialed in.
  • Options
    ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Member Posts: 438
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    It's hard to judge him as a pure outside linebacker as he plays on the line for the majority of his snaps. 6-3, 200 isn't huge so the fact that he is able to hold the edge and make plays at or behind the line of scrimmage looks great to me. Plays with great pad level. Great back-side pursuit.

At the end of his postseason highlights on hudl he plays some receiver and you can really see his athleticism there. The guy is fucking fast. I think this guy could end up being a really good player after a redshirt year. Coffee cup him.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Ngata looks solid. Sounds like he announced his announcement after meeting with UW coaches today so he's pretty much in the bag. He has an Oregon offer but all the other schools interested in him are of the Arizona/Utah and UNLV/ San Jose St. variety. I don't know who else they are perusing for Buck but hopefully this doesn't mean UW has to drop their re ruitment of Gumbs or Echols
  • Options

Ngata looks solid. Sounds like he announced his announcement after meeting with UW coaches today so he's pretty much in the bag. He has an Oregon offer but all the other schools interested in him are of the Arizona/Utah and UNLV/ San Jose St. variety. I don't know who else they are perusing for Buck but hopefully this doesn't mean UW has to drop their re ruitment of Gumbs or Echols

Is Echols really interested in UW? Seems like the biggest tease ever. Stated UCLA is his dream school and UCLA has so many silent commits right now.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Is Echols really interested in UW? Seems like the biggest tease ever. Stated UCLA is his dream school and UCLA has so many silent commits right now.
    This is probably a whoosh, but in the case it isn't I'd hate to waste an opportunity to tell someone to fuck off and die, leave here, never come back and light themselves on fire. All of which @UDubHusky23 should do.
  • Options
    Cmon @Dennis_DeYoung! Don't block me out now! Your rating system is more accurate than the star system!

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ngata is all Dawg! Coach Gregory tweeted about his visit to the 916 yesterday. The same day Ngata declared his committent date. Oh yeah Folsom is in the 916. Coack K also sent out a hidden tweet referencing Folsom yesterday.

Love the 510 & 916! Great day in #Norcal! #UW #PurpleReign #LBP

— Bob Gregory (@CoachGregoryUW) May 24, 2016
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2016
    LBP Linebacker Pipeline? Travis Feeney was from the 510.
    And yes I understand I am getting a little out of hand with the TSIO.