Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Puppy's Perspective

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
I knew most of you little guys were young and kinda dumb, but its reaching critical mass on this forum. Let me zip on over to dawgman, see if I can find a post-graduate to talk shop with. You guys stick to apple watch talk, stories about the hot chicks at the supermall you stared through (though not reciprocated) or how many hours you logged in on "Starcraft: wings of liberty" .

Puppy needs conversation, comedy, recruiting banter this time of year. Not talk of joystick battles and girls guys like Nacho cant accurately describe, as he's never touched, smelled, looked closely at or put a poundins to under Greg Gaines weight.

Puppy wants to know if her asshole has been recently plucked and warshed for a fresh tossed salad, or her pussy unkept, as it harbors a more natural aroma or if she has baby belly and saggy stretch marks on what was once were supple teeters. Im sure youve seen those Tommy, it's what changed your lifestyle, introduced you to Jeramy. J you're too far off the radar of love to bring up either sex. You're the guy who turns Bundy, less the good looks and education.

Ill hear your reply over on dawgman Nacho. Just checked, you're already there, ill be there in a sec!
#imhurrying

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    You a liitle cunthurt newfish?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,521
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Say, 4-5 this year. Rather easily.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Fuck perspective!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,367
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Good bye
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Not at all. Just trying to engage in a little conversation. Metrics. Fishing. Ted Bundy. All are captivating. I'm all ears.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2016

In defense of puppy, the offseason here would be much less interesting without The Daft Perspective.

• Options

Ill bury that fuckass base in the garden outside the gate. Then hit him with a good dose of 2-4d if his ass germinates. Ill talk football base, but if you start getting personal you'll be doing my laundry and singing your community college alma mater fight song for the HH veterans

Hows the run on the Lewis these days?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

They hover fish for chinook down there. A little different. Not backbouncing, but similar principal. Everyong jams in tight in the most popular holes. Good fishery though. Not Pups style. Pup fishes alone, with no crackers within a drifts length.

Thank you for turning this into a taint licking thread.
  • Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    Puppy is Hemingway?
  • Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    YoBates, please confirm
  • Options

They hover fish for chinook down there. A little different. Not backbouncing, but similar principal. Everyong jams in tight in the most popular holes. Good fishery though. Not Pups style. Pup fishes alone, with no crackers within a drifts length.

Even on the Kenai pup is coming down from skilak for trophy bows, while the crowds, the fish magnet and other out of state guides are pumping each other for 30lb kings on tues-sat on lower river. Pup just C&R's 8 big kings a day out his driftboat on monday, with little pressure. Pup's an existential fisherman, crowds unwelcomed (why I dont fish rivers like the lewis, or the kenai anymore, even though I have a house on the river). Pups fishing travels are that of every common mans' dreams. Just routine for this man, puppylove, a hemingway of sorts.

Where is Pups Hole of choice?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

YoBates, please confirm

PLSS, Steel2, yobates...we finally know the identities of the 3 old men in the lemon party.