Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Interesting changes coming to Hardcore Husky this August

13»

Comments

• RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Here's what's going on...

When I bought the "Dive Bar", I took an option on the whole fuckin' place. It's going to YUGE !!! You Dawgs are going to win SOOOOOO much you're going to get TIRED of Winning.

Derek isn't a good negotiator. He negotiated a deal with Boobs that is costing us BILLIONS per year that we could be using to pay for "Recruiting Services" from dm.com .

Some of you have said you won't support me because I'm not a "REAL HUSKIE". TRUST ME !!! I'm a "REAL HUSKIE".

FIGHT ON !!!

The one on the left is fucking gorgeous

My fav from the get go. They're all fuckable but the blond is a little too "Stepford" for my taste. In other words, she's a typical USC Song Girl.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2016
    Swaye said:

Here's what's going on...

When I bought the "Dive Bar", I took an option on the whole fuckin' place. It's going to YUGE !!! You Dawgs are going to win SOOOOOO much you're going to get TIRED of Winning.

Derek isn't a good negotiator. He negotiated a deal with Boobs that is costing us BILLIONS per year that we could be using to pay for "Recruiting Services" from dm.com .

Some of you have said you won't support me because I'm not a "REAL HUSKIE". TRUST ME !!! I'm a "REAL HUSKIE".

FIGHT ON !!!

The one on the left is fucking gorgeous
    Does it make you think less of her that Sark probably hit that?

Fuck no, Sark was the Saban of banging co-eds. That's the one thing he was elite at besides drinking Patron.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    I'll do the bored a favor and take the blond. The things I do for you guys.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    ... and these ???