Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I've got messages

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Pretty lame that DIK funny pic was taken down.

PLSS needs to stop being protected so much.

A prick in a wheelchair gets protected by a fellow Johnson
    This is the last time I'm going to tell you. We're not going to be a website that mocks someone who is paralyzed. First off, it's wrong. Second, it will eventually make it difficult to get interviews, etc.

You can attack him on any other front, but not that. If you don't like it, then go find some other place to hang out.
    I Lol'd, Fuck the Racial, Sexist, fat jokes and basic fucktardedness, Mention a WC and it's on!
    It does seem hypocritical, especially the racist stuff. I agree with you on that.

But I'm the one who announced his condition to the world. And so when he gets attacked I feel partly responsible. In addition, it's a horrible card he's been dealt and I have an issue with seeing that condition mocked. Everyone needs to draw the line somewhere.
    No warnings just gone. Btw, never said anything racist, especially directly to a colored individual. Racism is about interpretation driven by political correctness. Learn what racism is before you bitches cunt queef accusations at pumpy. If puppy were racist how come he's had so much hot black beaver? Now back to work ebarrassing you fucks on a daily basis
    Slave owners got plenty of Black beaver too you know
    Slavery was horrible, but fuckung was a lot more enjoyable than working the fields for them id think, as long as it was consensual. Go ahead and compare me to a slave owner Race, im guilty, my 28 year old white girlfriend does whatever I want.
    So being pulled from the fields for a little rape time with massa beats working. OK!

Why do you have a white girlfriend?
    Who said anything about rape? Dont put words in my mouth fuckass? Guess I didnt say 'CONSENSUAL' you blind motherfucker. Now back to to the drawing board, chalk up another attempt to get puppy
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,496
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Pumpy lives on the upper reaches a large cascade drainage. A large beach-front abode just feet away from 5 species of salmon and sea-run rainbow trout, world class blacktail, muley cross, Elk and black bear, world class climbing and kayaking. Havent seen any mountains, class-5 or Elk in Maltby lately.

What's a typical day in the life of Puppy in Maltby? You're posing here at 9:37am on a Thursday morning, so I can only imagine your excitement every day.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Pumpy lives on the upper reaches a large cascade drainage. A large beach-front abode just feet away from 5 species of salmon and sea-run rainbow trout, world class blacktail, muley cross, Elk and black bear, world class climbing and kayaking. Havent seen any mountains, class-5 or Elk in Maltby lately.

You simply couldn't hold back, could you
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,949
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

But how is PLSS white trash?

Pressing
    We now know you are
    Right. Because Maltby's poverty rate is about 20% of the national average. You've been outted as a wannabe HH nerdlinger who is trying to fit in Negga. I can't help you anymore.
  • Options

What's a typical day in the life of Puppy in Maltby? You're posing here at 9:37am on a Thursday morning, so I can only imagine your excitement every day.

Retired and young. Great combo
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

BTW, I have a company I deal with often in Maltby. Pretty nice place. Great views of sky valley, cascades, lots of 5, 10, 20 acre parcels, lush praries, little in the way of developement and tract homes, NO lynnwood strip malls where PLE sE and boob live, and DEFINITELY white as opposed to hilltop where J lives (I hope you dont own J, few places in washington one loses $ by owning a home. )

Did you lose your legs to a hilltop crip in the 90s or something? It's not even a bad neighborhood anymore. The riff raff moved south and east.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

BTW, I have a company I deal with often in Maltby. Pretty nice place. Great views of sky valley, cascades, lots of 5, 10, 20 acre parcels, lush praries, little in the way of developement and tract homes, NO lynnwood strip malls where PLE sE and boob live, and DEFINITELY white as opposed to hilltop where J lives (I hope you dont own J, few places in washington one loses $ by owning a home. )

Maltby, where the buffalo and FRANNY roam.

wait, what?
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,056
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    dnc said:

This is the last time I'm going to tell you. We're not going to be a website that mocks someone who is paralyzed. First off, it's wrong. Second, it will eventually make it difficult to get interviews, etc.

You can attack him on any other front, but not that. If you don't like it, then go find some other place to hang out.
    I Lol'd, Fuck the Racial, Sexist, fat jokes and basic fucktardedness, Mention a WC and it's on!
    It does seem hypocritical, especially the racist stuff. I agree with you on that.

But I'm the one who announced his condition to the world. And so when he gets attacked I feel partly responsible. In addition, it's a horrible card he's been dealt and I have an issue with seeing that condition mocked. Everyone needs to draw the line somewhere.
    No warnings just gone. Btw, never said anything racist, especially directly to a colored individual. Racism is about interpretation driven by political correctness. Learn what racism is before you bitches cunt queef accusations at pumpy. If puppy were racist how come he's had so much hot black beaver? Now back to work ebarrassing you fucks on a daily basis
    @koopdog
    Thanks for the bouncepass @dnc

In the Army, this is what we refer to as a "target rich environment" Oh, how I love it so.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    yobates said:

Puppy - you live in gold bar. Home of meth tweakers and copper pemmies

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Maltby >>>>>>>>>> Oso > Gold Bar
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

PurpleJ said:

Pressing
    We now know you are
    Right. Because Maltby's poverty rate is about 20% of the national average. You've been outted as a wannabe HH nerdlinger who is trying to fit in Negga. I can't help you anymore.
    De

PurpleJ said:

Pressing
    We now know you are
    I'm not part of the cool group, how sad
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Yup. Failed the old national poverty test.

Sucks to be you.
  • Options
    yobates said:

Puppy - you live in gold bar. Home of meth tweakers and copper thieves

Pup dont live in gold bar. Never in any city limits.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2016
    Whistle while you work :)

Slave owners got plenty of Black beaver too you know
    Slavery was horrible, but fuckung was a lot more enjoyable than working the fields for them id think, as long as it was consensual. Go ahead and compare me to a slave owner Race, im guilty, my 28 year old white girlfriend does whatever I want.
    So being pulled from the fields for a little rape time with massa beats working. OK!

Why do you have a white girlfriend?
    Who said anything about rape? Dont put words in my mouth fuckass? Guess I didnt say 'CONSENSUAL' you blind motherfucker. Now back to to the drawing board, chalk up another attempt to get puppy
    So the field slave women would stop and say, I think I'll go have some consensual sex with massa?

I don't know
    Sure, and they liked the whiteys who didnt squirt after 1 pump (hi Tom). The longer the poundins the shorter the houndins by the foreman. If I was a male slave id be puttin pumpins to aunt jamima for hours. Then id go to work on her daughters. There'd be puppies all over the plantation
    If?
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    PurpleJ said:

Did you lose your legs to a hilltop crip in the 90s or something? It's not even a bad neighborhood anymore. The riff raff moved south and east.
    Yup and dudes stopped driving camaro's for the prius in Kent. Good grief J. And my legs are just fine. Dude there's a ban on leaving your home at night in tacoma because of crazed crips randomely shooting innocent whities. Tacoma is so cosmopolitan.