Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

HFP

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

dnc said:

chuck said:

I'm still trying to figure out why anyone gives a fuck about this. Three HH posters who recorded their thoughts about the football program as a hobby and shared it on the web so it was accessible to fellow posters found an avenue to go a little bigger with their hobby. Much butthurt ensued. Seems weird to me.

Actually I lied. I'm not trying to figure it out. Don't give a fuck. These guys did a good job as far as podcasts go, but come on...podcasts are too fucking boring to sit through anyways.

Hope all three of the sell out fucks stick around as posters. I spent 81% more time reading and replying to their posts than I did listening to the pods anyways.

This is pretty much where I'm at. Many of my favorite poasters here do the podcast thing, but only Race and iDawg compelled me to listen on the reg. I much prefer the actively interacting on the boreds to passively listening to a podcast. If the HFP three keep poasting here this doesn't affect me much at all. If they LEAVE, it's a sad day.
    I don't expect everyone to understand the problem with what they've done but I did expect you to get it.
    Nah I get it (I think). They've sacrificed their integrity to move up in the world. If HHB = Trump/Sanders then HFP now = Jeb/Hillary. I understand why that bothers people. If they're just cutting out the fucks and citrus references that doesn't really bother me. I imagine many of us have real life situations where we tone down that stuff a bit. If it means their actual opinions on Husky football are compromised then that's a real issue, I just don't see evidence that that's the case yet.

Chest has always been more positive about Peterman than most of us here, and well lil' jimmy and I have never really seen eye to eye about anything so I'm not really worried about his opinion being compromised. If Roady turns into a doog for access, that will piss me off. I just honestly I have a hard time imagining RoadDawg dooging out.

Let me put it this way, if Stalin issued a new decree that we couldn't say fuck or make sexual comments about the AD I personally wouldn't have a major issue with that. What makes this place special for me isn't so much that it's R rated as that it's the one place we can offer negative opinions about the program without being silenced or run off. If the HFP will keep their honest voice about the program I don't really give a fuck if they say fuck. If this is the beginning of them watering down their opinions to try and become "somebody" then yeah they're just like everybody else in the media and that sucks.

I guess I'm more LIPO than TSIO. And again I'm not a faithful listener of any of our current podcasts so it doesn't impact me significantly.
    Agree... Disagree, tl,dr.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I know you're being sarcastic but you were supposed to Twat the question not poast it here.

Edit: my phone now recognizes poast as a word. My life is complete.
    Your phone > My phone
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Still referring to HFP as "uncensored." That word's gotta go.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I know you're being sarcastic but you were supposed to Twat the question not poast it here.

Your phone abides.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,374
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I've asked them on Twatter too.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

A media outlet changing its message in response to a behind the scenes agent? Seems too sophisticated for the UWAD....

Hmmm
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @jecornel should take a fucking hint
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    Swaye said:

If our two remaining poodcasts go tits up I am burning this motherfucker down.

I am taking this as our podcast is the last of the Mohicans... I can roll with that. Maybe our music in the background of he next pod should be from the soundtrack.

I love that movie, fuck.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

I met James and Chest at the Tiki. They're good dudes. Good Huskies. I guess it just hurts because that podcast is what got me super into this godforsaken place. Chest would go on these hilarious spaz rants and talk mad shit about the fucktarded AD, doogs, Dawgman, and the like. He'd be all over the place and it was glorious. I was so happy that there existed people with the same opinions on the AD as I had (I thought it insane how years and years of dreck would not only be barred from criticism, but dawgman and uwdp doogs would savagely attack anyone who dare question the horrific decision making and dream of returning to greatness), I quickly became a huge fan and made a point of always replying to the HFP threads, giving feedback, and calling in a few times.

That podcast with Jude killed me a little bit. Boring. Sycophantic. Uninspired. Same minutiae we get anywhere else. I was in denial but that really was when the show died

RIP. Quite a ride. I doubt I'll be listening.

p.s. boobs pls come back d00d you are needed in the worst way

Damn chestbeater broke @Gladstone's heart so bad he cried out for boobs.
    Doogs gonna doog.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Chest has asked that his ad be removed from here and that the UW athletic department has told him he can no longer be associated with Hardcore Husky or DerekJohnsonBooks.com. He said he can no longer mention us by name. In exchange he will get access to help their show grow.

Hardcore Husky wishes them well.

Chest has always been a massively gullible dipshit.
    Why did this guy get banned?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Chest has asked that his ad be removed from here and that the UW athletic department has told him he can no longer be associated with Hardcore Husky or DerekJohnsonBooks.com. He said he can no longer mention us by name. In exchange he will get access to help their show grow.

Hardcore Husky wishes them well.

Chest has always been a massively gullible dipshit.
    Why did this guy get banned?
    Serious case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Couldn't take it. Fled to Canada.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    This should probably be in Classics?