Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I've decided...

2»

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited May 2016
    Peterman is not Ty and Brownshorts is not attending HS Prom as P-12 season prep.

Pac N sweep.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I once felt this way. I knew the team and coach had problems but it's Husky football man. I wanted to be excited and there were reasons to be excited. I can even remember telling DNC that I felt sorry for him because he wasn't excited at all for the upcoming season. The Washington Huskies then proceeded to go 0-12.

You had no reason to anticipate that season would be good. Anyone watching the prior two seasons had every reason to believe it would be the worst Husky season yet. It was plain as day that Willingham sucked, was a token racial hire, couldn't adjust a game plan at halftime, couldn't prepare players for games, and was hated by most of the team at that point. To anyone paying attention, that team was obviously in a steep decline

So, prior to the 2008 season, you were in full doog mode. Got it.
    Higher discussion board material Turd.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

to join Coke and Doog it up this summer. It seems more enjoyable to do that than to suffer patiently until Fall for the special moment that Smiff ruins next years promise with awkward duchebaggery and play calling. The strapeth of my sweats runeth over! Death Row fuckers!

A Haiku:

Doog it up, Doog it
    up, Doog it up, Doog it up,
    Doog it up. Doog it!

Who's grabbing a gun to dance with me?!?!

You are far from aboard. Walk the plank and come back after lurking a little. Putz!
    Why the hate?
    There is plenty of room tented in my sweats for you to jump in and enjoy the ride! Come on I'm not shy! Much more fun to Doog with friends than not! Haven't you seen the gif?
    Grab a gun and.......DOOG IT UP!
    WTFAYTA?
    Meds totally dialed in.
    Your candle burned out Boobs. Coming back didnt work out. Just bow out gracefully with your 20k. At least you can hang your hat on something
    Better to have been a candle in the wind than never a candle at all?
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2016

to join Coke and Doog it up this summer. It seems more enjoyable to do that than to suffer patiently until Fall for the special moment that Smiff ruins next years promise with awkward duchebaggery and play calling. The strapeth of my sweats runeth over! Death Row fuckers!

A Haiku:

Doog it up, Doog it
    Doog it up. Doog it!

You are far from aboard. Walk the plank and come back after lurking a little. Putz!
    Why the hate?
    There is plenty of room tented in my sweats for you to jump in and enjoy the ride! Come on I'm not shy! Much more fun to Doog with friends than not! Haven't you seen the gif?
    Here is the problem. Most of you limp wristed fuck tards wouldnt know which end of the gun to point up or down. (Here's a pro-tip for ya. Grab the gun by the part with the reliefs cut out on the thickest part of the gun. Make sure the longest end is pointed at your face.) Then commence Dooging it up! Please video for verification that you are indeed Doog worthy. Puppy will interview potential survivors candidates for entry into the higher discussion board. Best of luck!
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

A Haiku:

Doog it up, Doog it
    Doog it up. Doog it!

Why the hate?
    Here is the problem. Most of you limp wristed fuck tards wouldnt know which end of the gun to point up or down. (Here's a pro-tip for ya. Grab the gun by the part with the reliefs cut out on the thickest part of the gun. Make sure the longest end is pointed at your face.) Then commence Dooging it up! Please video for verification that you are indeed Doog worthy. Puppy will interview potential survivors candidates for entry into the higher discussion board. Best of luck!
    Fuck off Splooge.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MisterEm said:

A Haiku:

Doog it up, Doog it
    Doog it up. Doog it!

Why the hate?
    Fuck off Splooge.
    Shut up Cunt.
  • JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

A Haiku:

Doog it up, Doog it
    Doog it up. Doog it!

Why the hate?
    Fuck oh dear you are awful at this. At this point, I would think even the dumbest of all fucks would figure out that he is not wanted. How much more clear does it need to be for you? GTFO...

Oh, and LEAVE!1?!!!
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

A Haiku:

Doog it up, Doog it
    Doog it up. Doog it!

Why the hate?
    OKAY!!!
    Swaye's Wigwam
    JECAR said:

A Haiku:

Doog it up, Doog it
    Doog it up. Doog it!

Why the hate?
    Fuck oh dear you are awful at this. At this point, I would think even the dumbest of all fucks would figure out that he is not wanted. How much more clear does it need to be for you? GTFO...

Oh, and LEAVE!1?!!!
    If I want your opinion...Nevermind. I'll never want it.