Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to AOG

I really don't give a shit if you're a racist, but you arbitrarily make up the rules for what can and can't be said to protect yourself, while having no regard for how others might feel, and that is what I find to be disgusting.

You have no business telling a fucking Half Brain where they do and do not belong. I am one of the reasons, a very very small reason but a reason nonetheless, that this bored exists. I suggest you have your caretaker put you down on your fucking knees so you can thank me, instead of telling me to leave.

Bitch.

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Shit what did I miss
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Shit what did I miss

Pretty sure that's an APAG original (meant for Pumpy), not sure of the inspiration for the repoast.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    dnc said:

Shit what did I miss

Pretty sure that's an APAG original (meant for Pumpy), not sure of the inspiration for the repoast.
    says the dude who was probably one of the reposters of my original "OK! goodbye sociopaths" message like 100 times
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,615
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dnc said:

Shit what did I miss

says the dude who was probably one of the reposters of my original "OK! goodbye sociopaths" message like 100 times

OK!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

Shit what did I miss

Hurtful
  • Options

dnc said:

Shit what did I miss

put me back on the kill list
    that is the Pit and the Pendulum, the Inquisition

Most of you assholes have never played football. I have played college football. Keep you head UP when tackling.

OK!
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,438
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I think I'll just leave it up to the guys that follow these Kids for a living OK?,

THANKS!
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Shit what did I miss

Most of you assholes have never played football. I have played college football. Keep you head UP when tackling.

OK!
    if you are going to plagiarize my shit fucko, pick one of my good posts
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dnc said:

dnc said:

Shit what did I miss

OK!
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

Shit what did I miss

OK!
  • Options
    I really don't give a shit if you're a racist, but you arbitrarily make up the PRETENTIOUSLY HIP EMOTICONS for what can and can't be said to protect yourself, while having no regard for how others might feel, and that is what I find to be disgusting.

You have no business telling a fucking Half Brain where they do and do not belong. I am one of the reasons, a very very small reason but a reason nonetheless, that this bored exists. I suggest you have your caretaker put you down on your fucking knees so you can thank me, instead of telling me to leave.

Bitch.