Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

9/11 was Saudi funded

2»

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Obama have you read it?

Obama: "I have a sense of what's in there"- What kind of fucking answer is that. He's such a coward, it's disgusting.

"If we open up the possibility that individuals in the united states can openly sue other nations, we open ourselves up to other country's citizens suing us?" - Fucking moron

Easy Obama: Citizens shouldn't sue, but we could decide as a country, that Saudi Arabia is full of pieces of shit and maybe we should stop working with them.

I like to call Obama a fucking moron, then agree exactly with what he said.
    But wasn't our fearless leader just there right before the release of the document? I'm sure it's just a coincidence. No worries though, we should be lucky to have w great nation like Saudi Arabia as an ally, just ask Obama.

You really should try to understand context.
    Our "fearless leader" wasn't even in Congress when this document was released. I hate to tell you, but it's not Obama who was friendly with the Saudis. I'm guessing the redacted 28 pages will be exposing Bush family ties to Saudis who funded 9/11. But keep being blinded.
    Screw both guys for this. Bush and Obama failed us
    While I agree Obama didn't manage Iraq well. I'm curious what you think he could have done better about 9/11 7 years later.
    It's not 9/11 that bothers me with Obama...it's this pandering and bowing down bullshit he followed up from Bush with the Saudi's when they obviously are still our enemy.

I'm not happy with how Bush kept his ties with Saudi Arabia after he saw the report, and I'm pissed at Obama for the same thing.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Obama have you read it?

Obama: "I have a sense of what's in there"- What kind of fucking answer is that. He's such a coward, it's disgusting.

"If we open up the possibility that individuals in the united states can openly sue other nations, we open ourselves up to other country's citizens suing us?" - Fucking moron

Easy Obama: Citizens shouldn't sue, but we could decide as a country, that Saudi Arabia is full of pieces of shit and maybe we should stop working with them.

I like to call Obama a fucking moron, then agree exactly with what he said.
    But wasn't our fearless leader just there right before the release of the document? I'm sure it's just a coincidence. No worries though, we should be lucky to have w great nation like Saudi Arabia as an ally, just ask Obama.

You really should try to understand context.
    Our "fearless leader" wasn't even in Congress when this document was released. I hate to tell you, but it's not Obama who was friendly with the Saudis. I'm guessing the redacted 28 pages will be exposing Bush family ties to Saudis who funded 9/11. But keep being blinded.
    Screw both guys for this. Bush and Obama failed us
    While I agree Obama didn't manage Iraq well. I'm curious what you think he could have done better about 9/11 7 years later.
    It's not 9/11 that bothers me with Obama...it's this pandering and bowing down bullshit he followed up from Bush with the Saudi's when they obviously are still our enemy.

I'm not happy with how Bush kept his ties with Saudi Arabia after he saw the report, and I'm pissed at Obama for the same thing.
    Well, at least Gitmo's closed.