Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cafe Press works for Bernie

GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter

Sanders’ Lawyers Do NOT Want You To Buy These Shirts

As it turns out, Bernie Sanders is just like the rest of them when it comes to free speech.

The Sanders campaign sent out a “cease and desist” order to an online store that is selling merchandise with Bernie’s logo below images of historical communist leaders leading up to Bernie himself. The image reads “Bernie is my Comrade.”

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    They forgot to include Obamao's picture.
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    When the gov't gives free shit to corporations or mega wealthy, does that bother you too?

Or does it only bother you when the free stuff is to the poor and given in the form of health care.

• section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bernie should have come up with that coffee cup himself.
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I can't imagine Bernie being all that upset about being on a tee shirt with his heroes.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    OZONE said:

When the gov't gives free shit to corporations or mega wealthy, does that bother you too?

Or does it only bother you when the free stuff is to the poor and given in the form of health care.

Yes, that bothers me too.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    OZONE said:

I'm bothered by both.

The free stuff to corporations is used as an incentive to provide jobs, but it's taken advantage of most times than not by greed.

The free stuff to poor people is fine, but it's taken advantage of most times than not by people that find the government hand out as better pay than actually working a full-time job.

So again, both bother me.