Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fraternity causes uproar after erecting 'Trump wall' that reads 'Make America Great Again'

2»

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

So now university students can't express a political preference?

This is a fucked up world when college kids can't get behind a candidate (or mock one) without the university officials giving their ok of political correctness.

When does the ban start on candidates passing out pamphlets/shaking hands at football gamedays?

Fuck them all.

It's because it's Trump, hth
    I could give a fuck if it was Hitler, Louis Farrakhan or Gandhi - we are in a world of hurt if universities don't promote, encourage and allow free speech and expression. Sometime, the undeveloped brain of an 18-24 year old will come up with some crazy shit, but they need that exercise to become fully 'educated'.

We are so fucked.

Universities allow for free speech, as long as the free speech agrees with their agenda. It's been that way for a long time, except now it's becoming more and more socially accepted. Just consider it institutionalized brain washing.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

I'm guessing there was a lot more written in the wall than "make America great again" and "Trump".

If there was I'm sure "your" sources would have printed it. So the lack of print suggests, it's again more weak minded, sissified, butt hurt college students needing more counseling.
  • Options

I don't care if they support Trump, but building a levee around their house in preparation for an "when we had slaves" party is pretty tone deaf.

You might want to look up the "Old South" ball. Just because it's called the "Old South" ball doesn't mean it references slavery. Unless you find "Old South" itself as hate speech.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

I don't care if they support Trump, but building a levee around their house in preparation for an "when we had slaves" party is pretty tone deaf.

You might want to look up the "Old South" ball. Just because it's called the "Old South" ball doesn't mean it references slavery. Unless you find "Old South" itself as hate speech.
    "Old South" refers explicitly to the antebellum period, which I think it's not controversial to say can be equated to slavery.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,488
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,798
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

So now university students can't express a political preference?

This is a fucked up world when college kids can't get behind a candidate (or mock one) without the university officials giving their ok of political correctness.

When does the ban start on candidates passing out pamphlets/shaking hands at football gamedays?

Fuck them all.

It's because it's Trump, hth
    I could give a fuck if it was Hitler, Louis Farrakhan or Gandhi - we are in a world of hurt if universities don't promote, encourage and allow free speech and expression. Sometime, the undeveloped brain of an 18-24 year old will come up with some crazy shit, but they need that exercise to become fully 'educated'.

We are so fucked.

Universities allow for free speech, as long as the free speech agrees with their agenda. It's been that way for a long time, except now it's becoming more and more socially accepted. Just consider it institutionalized brain washing.
    So very fucked.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

2001400ex said:

I'm guessing there was a lot more written in the wall than "make America great again" and "Trump".

Right but no need to take a photo of it because it would only help make the case

Fuck
    its hard to argue with imagination
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,682
    Political correctness is bull shit.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,234
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

As part of the local chapter's annual tradition, it has pledges build a wall around its private property each spring ahead of its 'Old South' formal ball, according to The Times-Picayune.

See the old folks, tying white ropes. Hear the banjo going to take you down home
    Great song, albeit late enough to the party to be misguided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD3bGEFxGC0

Great response from a group of Floridians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye5BuYf8q4o
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,234
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

You really are an idiot
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,996
    Swaye's Wigwam
    They should have just stood on top of the wall and stomped on, burned, and wiped their asses with American flags. Then they wold have been fine.