Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Time to be right again...as always

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,374
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
St. Louis wins the Stanley Cup. Spurs win the NBA.

If I'm right I will tell you how amazing it is for me to be right after not watching the regular season. If wrong (yeah right), I will let you know that you can't expect a casual fan to get this right.
Tagged:

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

If I was right I'd tell you how amazing it is for me to be right after not watching the regular season. When wrong (yeah right), I will let you know that you can't expect a casual fan to get this right.

ftfy

Warriors win the NBA. NOGAFATSC

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,374
    Swaye's Wigwam
    But seriously Race. Throw out some picks. I promise not to rub it in when I am RIGHT and you are WRONG.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

If I was right I'd tell you how amazing it is for me to be right after not watching the regular season. When wrong (yeah right), I will let you know that you can't expect a casual fan to get this right.

ftfy

They're gonna choke. I'll bet all my non-existent NBA internet cred on that. I picked the Heat to win one time. People forget that.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And for the record I'm making a triple poast to say that I'm rooting for the Celtics but I don't think they'll win. If they do I will act like I picked them. #TacTownTuff #BostonStrong #ColdBlooded

Now fire away troll douche bags!
    PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

ftfy

They're gonna choke. I'll bet all my non-existent NBA internet cred on that. I picked the Heat to win one time. People forget that.
    I don't think they even have to choke to loose, the Spurs are just as good as they are they just DGAF about the regular season. I just think the Warriors will get them in seven. Assuming it happens Warriors Spurs will be the best series in years.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Good point but I will just say that when you set a regular season win record and don't win it, it will inevitably be remembered as a choke job. Pressures on so I say they don't win. Too many good teams.
    PurpleJ said:

Good point but I will just say that when you set a regular season win record and don't win it, it will inevitably be remembered as a choke job. Pressures on so I say they don't win. Too many good teams.

Agree it will be remembered as a choke. But losing to San Antonio in 6 or 7 after setting the record >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> losing to the Yankees in that ALCS in 5 after setting the record.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Agree it will be remembered as a choke. But losing to San Antonio in 6 or 7 after setting the record >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> losing to the Yankees in that ALCS in 5 after setting the record.
    "We're coming back to Seattle and we're going to win the series"
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

If I'm right I will tell you how amazing it is for me to be right after not watching the regular season. If wrong (yeah right), I will let you know that you can't expect a casual fan to get this right.

Disagree

Blackhawks get Duncan Keith back from suspension for the rest of the post season after missing game one.
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Disagree

Blackhawks get Duncan Keith back from suspension for the rest of the post season after missing game one.
    I usually pick my Blackhawks because Kane is the man, but the Blues have a well rounded team to go with their physical style and tuff D. I like my Blues. #crippin
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Disagree

I usually pick my Blackhawks because Kane is the man, but the Blues have a well rounded team to go with their physical style and tuff D better record. I like my Blues. #crippin
    FTFY
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm always right. HTH.
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Disagree

I usually pick my Blackhawks because Kane is the man, but the Blues have a well rounded team to go with their physical style and tuff D. I like my Blues. #crippin
    BLATT BLATT
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

NO there aren't. There are 2 good teams, 2 pretenders and a bunch of dreck.

BUt I do agree that GS and SA are a coin flip.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My Blues are looking awfully good.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

My Blues are looking awfully good.

Huh?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Blues are a bunch of chokers in the Playoffs ... their choke job tonight likely earned them a 7 game war where their collective sphincters going into Game 7 is going to be tight as can be ...

I'd feel a lot better if the Ducks were down 3-1 right now but this 1st round in the West is going about as well as possible for #MyStars
    Swaye's Wigwam
    1. Kane is the man. Enough said on that.
    2. Blues came out flat and paid for it.
    3. Still think they are the better team and will likely win game 6.
    4. Stars are tough, but if we can finish my Blackhawks we can finish anyone. Except maybe the Lightning. They are the most talented team in the league right now.
    5. It sucks rooting against my Blackhawks just so I can say I was right.