Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    This wasn't posted anywhere by the HFP crew yet? Hmm.
  • SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 915
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Wtf?? Are we getting cut out?
  • section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    To mainstream for this shit hole now looks like
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Chest has asked that his ad be removed from here and that the UW athletic department has told him he can no longer be associated with Hardcore Husky or DerekJohnsonBooks.com. He said he can no longer mention us by name. In exchange he will get access to help their show grow.

Hardcore Husky wishes them well.
  • section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Chest has asked that his ad be removed from here and that the UW athletic department has told him he can no longer be associated with Hardcore Husky or DerekJohnsonBooks.com. He said he can no longer mention us by name. In exchange he will get access to help their show grow.

The Husky Fan Podcast: An Uncensored Look into Husky Football

ROFL
    Coat tails. Fuck.
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

Serious question: do people besides those that visit this site listen to their show?

I can't imagine who else would listen.

The show was entertaining early on. Once the TinyRadio thing started, it went downhill in a hurry.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Chest has always been a massively gullible dipshit.
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

On a related note, I'm sure the UW athletic department is THRILLED with this website...lmao

Between taint licking and Jen Cohen's tits, I can't see why they wouldn't be.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2016
    Since we went to TinyRadio our audience has doubled, and that is outside football season.

This website helped launch our podcast which is why I offered to help Derek anyway I can, including among other things giving him free advice for how to build this site, make some money and it would help him with something else he's trying to do but has 0 chance of doing with this site as is (which I won't mention).

Its fine to say Jen Cohen would be a poor hire and a bad AD. But you cant say the things that have been said here. You cant call players fags. you blame them for not wanting their players and coaches associated with it?

I realize we have come full circle, starting with making fun of Kim about access to hoping to get access but that is a different situation. The AD is different now as the head coach doesn't give a crap about controlling message board content. Kim stifled dissent bc thats what Sark wanted. The football office has heard our podcast several times and liked it. So this has nothing to do with censorship of our content.

I'm looking forward to interviewing players and coaches and hope folks will continue to listen.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    To anyone who has not listened (virtually everyone), save yourself over an hour+ of your life. It's worthless.

Now where the fuck is that TSIO cast?