Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sitting in Wisconsin hotel

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
edited March 2016 in Tug Tavern
And I'm pissed I didn't bring any edibles through the airport. The bar in town was lame with some fucking pregnant housewife bartender so I'm watching TV in my room half buzzed and off my THC fix. And the only fucking shit on TV is Trump and anti Trump ads.

Cruz's ad was compelling, vote for me cause Trump sucks and Kasich can't win. Trump is going to build a wall paid for my Mexico and kill Isis. Sean Hannity hates leftist agitators but finally loves Trump and supports him in every way.

Fuck my life.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,532
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You have time to relax and all you can think about is Trump. Telling.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

You have time to relax and all you can think about is Trump. Telling.

That's all that was on TV fuckstick.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

So you are busting my balls in my thread while I am drinking vodka out of the navel of a Salma Hayak look alike, and you are pulling your dick in some hotel watching political ads alone? Jesus.

You should go out with me one night, but it would kill you.

To be fair, I was just helping you find a way to post pics.

And yeah backwoods Wisconsin blows more than that hooker you were with (I am a long ways from Madison which will eat your shit).

I'd welcome the chance to see if you can hang.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Of course you are in Wisconsin...Hillary's campaign is that desperate.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,094
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

And I'm pissed I didn't bring any edibles through the airport. The bar in town was lame with some fucking pregnant housewife bartender so I'm watching TV in my room half buzzed and off my THC fix. And the only fucking shit on TV is Trump and anti Trump ads.

Cruz's ad was compelling, vote for me cause Trump sucks and Kasich can't win. Trump is going to build a wall paid for my Mexico and kill Isis. Sean Hannity hates leftist agitators but finally loves Trump and supports him in every way.

Fuck my life.

And in your moment of dreary despair, you turned for solace into the warm, welcoming bosom of the Hardcore Husky message boards.

Telling.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

2001400ex said:

Fuck my life.

And in your moment of dreary despair, you turned for solace into the warm, welcoming bosom of the Hardcore Husky message boards.

Telling.
    New HHB tag line?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,832
    I'm surprised you didn't have your "medicine" with you!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,426
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Cruz is running away with Wisconsin.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

Fuck my life.

Telling.
    Hondo's masochism is getting out of control.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,998
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

So you are busting my balls in my thread while I am drinking vodka out of the navel of a Salma Hayak look alike, and you are pulling your dick in some hotel watching political ads alone? Jesus.

You should go out with me one night, but it would kill you.

Man, but what a way to go though. (Old married guy sigh)
  • Options
    Oh man, if you guys only knew the town I was in here. You'd have been in your room sucking your thumb too.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,532
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I would have done anything other than what you did, which sounds like you sat around and moped about not having the stones to try and get some tang. Not like there's much better back home in bumfuck ATV country anyways.