Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Video Highlights of New Husky Verbal.

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
I like the position (DE). Can never have too many of them. Tui Talia: hudl.com/athlete/2174134/highlights/37423384

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Well, given that our DE's have looked like they wear rollar skates (did crichton get to double digits in career tackles), this guy can't hurt. But like everyting else with Husky football for the past 10 years, I will wait to see what he does on the field before I jizz my drawers.
  • Options
    volcanodawgvolcanodawg Member Posts: 282
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    certainly not a scouting expert, but his competition looked terrible. TERRIBLE. generally speaking, he plays too high and relies on overpowering inferior competition with his size. that strategy will not work in the pac 12. we'll see. he did take on a couple double teams with good technique and quickness, but wtf do i know. it's a highlight tape after all...they are supposed to look good by definition.

note: i quit watching the video after about 2 minutes when the music had me sedated and day dreaming of relaxing on a crisp Hawaiian beach with perhaps 82 degree weather & a nice, simple, sea-breeze. i'd add that a cold pina colada would be nice, but who can afford refrigeration in THIS economy?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Another Polynesian DL? NOC
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Well, given that our DE's have looked like they wear rollar skates (did crichton get to double digits in career tackles), this guy can't hurt. But like everyting else with Husky football for the past 10 years, I will wait to see what he does on the field before I jizz my drawers.

Crichton? Scott Crichton from T-Town BABEEEE!.

he's a beast for the orange and black.

ha.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I'm trying to get over the thought of you "jizzing in your drawers." That aside, I agree that too many of the blind sheep (i.e., dawgman.com members) simply jump up-and-down over a verbal...any verbal. I will get excited over the commitment of a Kasen Williams, ASJ, or Shaq Thompson, but a JC defensive end? Sorry, those days are over for me.

I'm just glad he plays on the D-line. The more competition the better.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

I'm trying to get over the thought of you "jizzing in your drawers." That aside, I agree that too many of the blind sheep (i.e., dawgman.com members) simply jump up-and-down over a verbal...any verbal. I will get excited over the commitment of a Kasen Williams, ASJ, or Shaq Thompson, but a JC defensive end? Sorry, those days are over for me.

I'm just glad he plays on the D-line. The more competition the better.
    How could you not be excited about someone who WANTS to be a DAWG and BLEEDS purple!?! Then in two years from now we can hate him as we get excited about the newest recruit no one has ever heard of.

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Why do you hate long back hair hanging out of helmets?
  • Options

If the coaches can't pronounce their names, don't sign them.

If the players can't spell their own names, sign them.
    Hardcore Husky Law #1
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,249
    Founders Club
    I thought Law #1 was "the longer they play the worse they get"
  • Options

HHB laws are not HH laws.

or something.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,249
    Founders Club

or something.
    I see. Something like Old Testament / New Testament
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

or something.
    I see. Something like Old Testament / New Testament
    Dibs on being a Jew
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Passion said:

I like the position (DE). Can never have too many of them. Tui Talia: hudl.com/athlete/2174134/highlights/37423384

We need help on the line, that's for sure. Hard to say how he will do against FBS teams, but at the very least he could add some depth.

Now if only we can get a guy like this .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENuZHnQlqX0