Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Sincerely, Warren Buffet, George Soros, the Clintons, Obamas and 81% of Hollywood

I only read the headline.

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    You know what the amazing thing is? If they actually wanted to pay more, they could. They have every right to send a larger check to the Federal or State govt for however much extra they want to spend. And they don't have to have a press conference or publicity guy to do it.

Problem is, they don't want to actually pay more...they just want to fool morons like you into thinking that. Looks like it worked...
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,527
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If I were a multibillionaire, I would want everyone to pay as much taxes as possible. The less each person gets to keep for themselves, the less likely they are to achieve wealth and thus be capable of challenging my power.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

If I were a multibillionaire, I would want everyone to pay as much taxes as possible. The less each person gets to keep for themselves, the less likely they are to achieve wealth and thus be capable of challenging my power.

But then the government might simply redistribute all those extra tax dollars, and we'd have a situation like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg6J1Skptbs
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Bernie sayz this ekonomy belongs to everyone and it's time to take it back from the biznizMen and give it back to the peepul
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    If they taxd more they aint gonna b able 2 create no jobs