Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Although doogery knows no bounds...

DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
and the logic used to support Romar spans all levels of fucktardery...would doogs support an EXTENSION after a 1-17 conference finish? I'm sure Bleenor would but it must be embarrassing to be a fucking cuog. First, to have to live with the hiring of a coach who couldn't go .500 in conference in 10+ years at a school with infinitely more resources. But then have to watch as that same coach gets a fucking extension after a 1-17 conference record (1-18 incl. the PXII tourney and 17 straight losses to close the year) and a subsequent last-place finish? I seriously don't know if I could deal.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,480
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I know coogs that tuned out when they heard Kent was hired in the first place. Moose was a horrible fit for their school. An 8 (oops, SUN BOWL CHAMPS: 9) win season can't mask what a complete shit show that athletic department is going to become over the next couple of years.

UW may be retarded but at least they have money.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,832
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

I know coogs that tuned out when they heard Kent was hired in the first place. Moose was a horrible fit for their school. An 8 (oops, SUN BOWL CHAMPS: 9) win season can't mask what a complete shit show that athletic department is going to become over the next couple of years.

UW may be retarded but at least they have money.

2017's deficit is going to be special. Bull Moose getting his own guys in there.

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,440
    I think both Wazzu and Kent know this is both the best they can do
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Time for the D word?