Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Words of wisdom from Kent Griswold

"Sometimes things out here take on a life of their own. Somebody sees something one and they don't let it go. And they have no clue about x's and o's. Like when one particular cover used to get beat and they'd berate the crap out of him. It really wasn't the corner though. He let the guy go and the safety was suppose total over and didn't.

Those who say Romar don't know X's and O's don't know X's and O's and clearly don't have a clue what Romar's system is"

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Please tell me that's real lol.

The crusty old perv isn't even attempting to put on appearances anymore.
  • Fecal_MatterFecal_Matter Member Posts: 330
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

"Sometimes things out here take on a life of their own. Somebody sees something one and they don't let it go. And they have no clue about x's and o's. Like when one particular cover used to get beat and they'd berate the crap out of him. It really wasn't the corner though. He let the guy go and the safety was suppose total over and didn't.

Those who say Romar don't know X's and O's don't know X's and O's and clearly don't have a clue what Romar's system is"

Obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uLI6BnVh6w
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,379
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2016
    W's and L's >>>>>>>> "X's and O's"

HTH, Kim.
  • DHDDHD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,401
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Founders Club

When a doog (or Superdoog, in Kim's case) starts talking about Romar's "system", they're essentially saying that they have no fucking clue what Romar is doing, but they're going to support him anyway.

All I know is what I see, and I haven't seen a "system" at the UW ... on offense or defense ... for a LONG time.

Maybe some of the jerk-offs attending Romar's pressers could muster a question that would allow him to define what, exactly, his "system" is.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Must have been some great football coaching for the safety to be out of position all the time.

The safety let the guy go so the QB could overthrow it.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I will 100% agree I don't know what Romar's system is.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER

Kim wouldn't know X's and O's if it punched him in the face. FUCK

I'll dress up like an X, you dress up like an O...then we'll punch him in the face and find out.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

HuskyJW said:

Easy.

Roll the ball out.

Don't play D.

Foul the shit out of everyone.

Inbound the ball like one of Jerry's kids would.

Miss your free throws.

Lose.

Go back to the locker room.

Watch half of your players transfer, quit, or go pro after one year.

Repeat

Obligatory
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,405
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyJW said:

Easy.

Roll the ball out.

Don't play D.

Foul the shit out of everyone.

Inbound the ball like one of Jerry's kids would.

Miss your free throws.

Lose.

Go back to the locker room.

Watch half of your players transfer, quit, or go pro after one year.
    I've read this three times and it gets funnier each time.

Can you imagine the Christmas present Scott Woodward gets from the Romar family every year?