Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to the bored

CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,857
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
edited March 2016 in Hardcore Husky Board
Youre full of shit bitch. If derek had a sack he'd clear this shit up once and for all. I can only stand so many arguments on the elementary schoolyard for so long. Im an adult, I have pussy to sniff. Derek get these little holehuffers the IP evidence they need so they can play Nancy Drew with somebody else. Puppy has a rep to protect and your nerdy posse is becoming quite pitiful.

Spring ball is just around the corner. Do you want a football forum or a dawgman reject fuckshow? Your c a ll Derek. If youre slapping nuts on J's fanny ill understand your non-action. If not, which I would assume, you'd put an end to this goo-goo gaa-gaa bullshit. You want to join the big leagues or flounder in a baby bath?

Youre the one who wants donations. I donated and might again someday , but not to this fuckshow. You dumped the ducks, now dump the smucks. Fed the fuck up. Im sure there's more like me but you're all afraid of Kim still. Nut the fuck up. Make your wives proud for once in their lives. Puff out your sunken h a irless chests for once.

Comments