Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Subdued Trump

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    You're starting to panic... worried Trump is going to win and unwind everything Obama has done to intentionally destroy the United States.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,899
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Carson just announced endorsement of Trump.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

You're starting to panic... worried Trump is going to win and unwind everything Obama has done to intentionally destroy the United States.

Panic? Lol there is no way Trump wins the general election.
  • Options
    If that's how you feel, then why aren't you happy Trump's nomination is all but assured?
  • Options

If that's how you feel, then why aren't you happy Trump's nomination is all but assured?

I'm not sure you get this, but I'm not really for either party. I'm for a sane, rational, thoughtful person as president. (How many times have I talked about Kasich?) So the boobie prize for Trump winning the nomination is Hillary being our president.

Both sides are fucked. Only reason I bag on Trump is cause fucktards like you jumped on his bandwagon when he actually started to win states.
  • Options
    I get that you work for Obama... and that you're nervousness surrounding Trump's nomination is making you say more stupid shit more frequently...
  • Options

I get that you work for Obama... and that you're nervousness surrounding Trump's nomination is making you say more stupid shit more frequently...

Fuck you are stupid and gullible.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    2001400ex said:

I'm not sure you get this, but I'm not really for either party. I'm for a sane, rational, thoughtful person as president. (How many times have I talked about Kasich?) So the boobie prize for Trump winning the nomination is Hillary being our president.

Both sides are fucked. Only reason I bag on Trump is cause fucktards like you jumped on his bandwagon when he actually started to win states.
    Who the fuck are you trying to fool with this shit?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Who the fuck are you trying to fool with this shit?
    Your mom.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,998
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2016

You're starting to panic... worried Trump is going to win and (unwind everything Obama has done) intentionally destroy the United States.

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

At the start of the debate Trump was the Islam hating dangerous demagogue according to the questions. By the end of the debate he was soft on Palestinian terror and Iran.

He ended up the voice of reason. Try to get a deal done for Israel. The Iran deal exists and the money is gone. Have to deal with it from there.

The little three were running to his right. This is one of the great campaigns of modern times. But Trump is stupid.

Cruz's answer was insane, does he think the PLO doesn't get CNN?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

At the start of the debate Trump was the Islam hating dangerous demagogue according to the questions. By the end of the debate he was soft on Palestinian terror and Iran.

He ended up the voice of reason. Try to get a deal done for Israel. The Iran deal exists and the money is gone. Have to deal with it from there.

The little three were running to his right. This is one of the great campaigns of modern times. But Trump is stupid.

Cruz's answer was is insane, does he think the PLO doesn't get CNN?