Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Translating Hitler

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
https://youtu.be/hPAVj8NCt8I

Maher is Maher, but that's still funny shit.

Comments

• Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    "Sieg Heil" does mean hail victory
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,591
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Trump exposes the hatred that runs deep in this country.

The PC police has quieted the overt hatred in America, but it about to boileth over.

• Options
    topdawgnc said:

They compare Trump to Hitler and everyone laughs. But make one Obama joke and you're a racist.

Fuck the media.

To be fair, no one watchers Maher so the scale is limited to hobby boards.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

They compare Trump to Hitler and everyone laughs. But make one Obama joke and you're a racist.

Fuck the media.

Nobody watches Glenn Beck, Praise Be To Allah, but he's still framed up as a kook when he does this shit.

Of course, this piece you put out does make me laugh ... but that's because I realize it for what it is.

As @jecornel points out ... the pot is boiling. The GOP turned on the flame when they created the Tea Party ... now they have to deal with their Frankenstein.

If the GOP nominates anyone but Kasich or Trump ... I'm out like a fag at a disco party.

I'll either write in or vote Hillary.

Fuck the GOP elite. Romney is a fucking car salesman loser who used bankruptcy laws and had as many failed businesses as Trump. And that asshole is going to tell me how to vote ... piss on that fucking turd.
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

Fuck the media.

Nobody watches Glenn Beck, Praise Be To Allah, but he's still framed up as a kook when he does this shit.

Of course, this piece you put out does make me laugh ... but that's because I realize it for what it is.

As @jecornel points out ... the pot is boiling. The GOP turned on the flame when they created the Tea Party ... now they have to deal with their Frankenstein.

If the GOP nominates anyone but Kasich or Trump ... I'm out like a fag at a disco party.

Fuck the GOP elite. Romney is a fucking car salesman loser who used bankruptcy laws and had as many failed businesses as Trump. And that asshole is going to tell me how to vote ... piss on that fucking turd.
    Well I think the difference in outage is Maher is an "entertainment show" that no one really takes seriously. Whereas when this happens on the "most trusted news network" it's different. When Rush says stupid shit no one pays attention (unless it's really fucking stupid, but him calling Obama Hitler wouldn't make news).

The media on both sides are fucked up, don't get me wrong. But I don't think this is a case of media against the GOP.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

Fuck the media.

Well I think the difference in outage is Maher is an "entertainment show" that no one really takes seriously. Whereas when this happens on the "most trusted news network" it's different. When Rush says stupid shit no one pays attention (unless it's really fucking stupid, but him calling Obama Hitler wouldn't make news).

The media on both sides are fucked up, don't get me wrong. But I don't think this is a case of media against the GOP.
    Are you fucking kidding me?

Media is all about making the GOP a racist shit show.

How many times, and on how many stations, does Trump have to say he hates the KKK, and doesn't want to work with David Duke.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm voting for Clint Eastwood.
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

Fuck the media.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Media is all about making the GOP a racist shit show.

How many times, and on how many stations, does Trump have to say he hates the KKK, and doesn't want to work with David Duke.
    You do realize Trump is going on all those shows for free pub, right?
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'm really conflicted on this one.

One one hand, I got really excited to see a Hitler thread on HHB. Those threads usually deliver. But then I saw the thread was started by Hondo and my expectations were instantly crushed.
  • Options
    H_D said:

I'm really conflicted on this one.

One one hand, I got really excited to see a Hitler thread on HHB. Those threads usually deliver. But then I saw the thread was started by Hondo and my expectations were instantly crushed.

Someone needs to take that video and add Derek's quotes. Race?
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    This country is bored. Time for some angry escalation and war to clean out the recession hormones from the blood.

North Korea could be taken within 72 hours + the elimination of Seoul could eliminate Samsung's recent dominance against Apple.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

I'm voting for Clint Eastwood.

The Empty Chair for Veep.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2016
    This is one of the better Hitler spoofs.