Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New Chad Ford Mock Draft 4.0

FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
edited March 2016 in Payton's Place
Chriss is up to #11
Murray at #23

I think the kem and company hope that Chriss is in a husky uniform in 2016/17 is in the wind at this point. If he's anywhere near the top 10 there is 0 chance he comes back to UW.

* One caveat is that I can't find Chriss on many other nba draft boards so Ford is pretty much on his own with this one. Not sure who is more locked in.

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    My biggest fear is that Murray and Chris leave, and next year UW barely makes the dance with 1 and Done Fultz and gets knocked out in the first round. Romar is given an extension because they are "back in the dance" and "If we fire him, we lose Davis and Porter".
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

My biggest fear is that Murray and Chris leave, and next year UW barely makes the dance with 1 and Done Fultz and gets knocked out in the first round. Romar is given an extension because they are "back in the dance" and "If we fire him, we lose Davis and Porter".

So you're afraid Fultz >Andrews, Murray and Chriss combined?

Ho. Lee. Shit.
  • Options
    SevenElevenSevenEleven Member Posts: 318

Romar doesn't even need to go to the dance next year to keep his job. Doogs are already setting up excuses.

The real fear should be (and what is probably most likely to happen). No dance next year but finally a few people start to grudgingly admit he needs to win. The following year they squeak into the dance. Doogs rejoice as Romar had "turned it around"
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    Tequilla said:

Start preparing for the "how can Romar ever have a good team if the early entry rules take away all of his good players" excuse

Probability is high this will be the main topic of discussion.

Even if Murray and Chriss stay, they will 99% be gone by next year along with fultz. Leaving a team with what exactly?

I swear we have the most gullible fanbase in the pac12.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2016

Tequilla said:

Start preparing for the "how can Romar ever have a good team if the early entry rules take away all of his good players" excuse

Probability is high this will be the main topic of discussion.

Even if Murray and Chriss stay, they will 99% be gone by next year along with fultz. Leaving a team with what exactly?

I swear we have the most gullible fanbase
    in the pac12.