Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Inside the Republican Party’s Desperate Mission to Stop Donald Trump

2»

Comments

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

topdawgnc said:

The power brokers realize the villagers are at the gates with pitch forks and torches.

And for the first time they found their own candidate.

Trump has done one thing, he has expanded the party. And if the establishment was smart they would work with Trump to find Senate and House candidates he could support and this thing would be over for the dems ... for at least one or two election cycles.

Except you're operating under the assumption that the establishment republicans want what's best for the party. What they want the most is to keep their kickbacks from the billionaires' club so they can continue to play patty-cake with with the bankers and keep the circle-jerk alive where a 'public servant' heads to office making 200grand salary and leaving 4 years later with $20 mil in an Antiguan bank account.

And they know Trump isn't playing that game so they're shitting their pants. They know he'll expose the Clintons' rampant rape cover-ups and illegal charity, he'll tell lobbyists to fuck off, he'll try to audit the fed, weaken the military-industrial complex, and he's not afraid to expose illegal and vial activities in Washington that is currently met with a wink-wink from both parties. Because they're all guilty...whether it be prostitution, rampant drugs, insider trading, even rape and pedophilia. Career politicians in general are sick fuckin sociopaths. And they don't let you in the "club" unless they have the dirt to control you.

Demicans and Republicrats alike benefit from the current system being the way it is. If anyone believes they'd want to throw away an election because a candidate has a potty mouth, you probably also think Sark is a great recruiter and look back at the LSU game with great fondness.
    What Donald Trump have you been following?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

doogsinparadise:
    Like Dnc said, Trump ain't no fiscal conservative. His wall and military plans aren't going to pay for themselves.
    -------
    You're right. The Messicans will.

And unicorns will come out your ass.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I have to admit, the best line of the entire election season thus far is when ex-Massican President Fox said "Mexico is not going to pay for Trump's fucking wall," and Trump says "The wall just got 10 foot taller." That was a fucking straight Death Row baller comeback.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

topdawgnc said:

The power brokers realize the villagers are at the gates with pitch forks and torches.

And for the first time they found their own candidate.

Trump has done one thing, he has expanded the party. And if the establishment was smart they would work with Trump to find Senate and House candidates he could support and this thing would be over for the dems ... for at least one or two election cycles.

The tea party, which was a skunk works project by the GOP, has become real and now they want to put the genie back in the bottle.

Sony made the same mistake by rejecting the masses and sticking with Beta (yes I'm that old school, it was a superior technology).

Trump is real and the only way they lose the Senate is if they are fucktarded and try and fight him.

I still wish Kaisch would get more traction.

Either way ... both get shit done.

Donald Trump doesn't align with either conservative or tea party ideology, he's just riding the wave of populist angst (similar trend in Europe).

Trump pushing the party away from conservative ideals to populist ones I think would be a bad thing for the RNC and the country.

Disagree. I hate virtually everything the extreme left stands for - but I can't say the extreme right is all that much better. You want to coathanger babies? Go ahead -who am i to decide what a woman wants to do with her body? But in return, don't tell me what I can and can't read, say or think, lefties. Or tax the fuck out of me to support someone else's poor life choices.

Anything that can get the two extremes further alienated is ok by me. Consolidating the center is where 'merica can be awesome again and get shit done. Otherwise, the two fuckwad sides will continue to piss and moan at each other and we'll continue to have impasses like the threatened SCOTUS nomination blockade.

I'm in favor of whoever can get close to social liberalism and fiscal conservatism.

so you're voting for Kasich.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

I have to admit, the best line of the entire election season thus far is when ex-Massican President Fox said "Mexico is not going to pay for Trump's fucking wall," and Trump says "The wall just got 10 foot taller." That was a fucking straight Death Row baller comeback.

Trump is hilarious there's no doubt. Delusional as fuck, but hilarious.