Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A few of cozzetto's apologists.

2»

Comments

• Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2013

Damone said: Give us the scoop. Did Kim act like a ladies man and chase "hot blondes"? Did fatters eat his weight in nachos? Did Kim wear skinny jeans? Did Fatters have gravy stains on his shirt? Did he hide a burger in his beard? We need to know these things.

Well, I'm not sure what happened, but kim walked out of the White House with a light colored stain on his blue dress.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I love how in 2011, our OL was supposedly so good that we broke records. Do they forget Erik Kohler getting beaten like a drum at RT every single game? Didn't we allow 30 something sacks? Kiffin used our OL as a reason why Max Browne should go to USC instead of UW. Our OL has sucked since 2001.
  • Options
    loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    edited March 2013
    Passion said:

Damone said: Give us the scoop. Did Kim act like a ladies man and chase "hot blondes"? Did fatters eat his weight in nachos? Did Kim wear skinny jeans? Did Fatters have gravy stains on his shirt? Did he hide a burger in his beard? We need to know these things.

Well, I'm not sure what happened, but kim walked out of the White House with a light colored stain on his blue dress.

Passion, was Kim also wearing a beret?
  • Options
    ACSlaterDawgACSlaterDawg Member Posts: 200
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic

I love how in 2011, our OL was supposedly so good that we broke records. Do they forget Erik Kohler getting beaten like a drum at RT every single game? Didn't we allow 30 something sacks? Kiffin used our OL as a reason why Max Browne should go to USC instead of UW. Our OL has sucked since 2001.

Alright, enough with the negativity. Don't you guys know recruits read this board?
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'll go one further you fucking bunch of negas - there are no problems - we won the championship 10 years in a row!!!!
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2013
    loadsock said:

Passion said:

Passion, was Kim also wearing a beret?

Uhh...no comment.