Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Uh, are they protesting to make it legal to be a felon in possession of a gun while selling heroin?

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    These people are idiots. Sorry but the death of a convicted robber, and rapist in possession of a handgun and cocaine at the time he was shot is not garnering any sympathy.
    And the naacp guy's comments are asanine
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

These people are idiots. Sorry but the death of a convicted robber, and rapist in possession of a handgun and cocaine at the time he was shot is not garnering any sympathy.

He's just a victim of white systemic racism, right @doogsinparadise
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Your flatbed, not mine.
  • Options
    I forgot, FREE PUB1!!1
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

The Mayor: Callahan... I don't want any more trouble like you had last year in the Fillmore district. You understand? That's my policy.

Harry Callahan: Yeah, well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard - that's my policy.

The Mayor: Intent? How'd you establish that?

Harry Callahan: When a naked man is chasing a woman through a dark alley with a butcher knife and a hard on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross.

[leaves]
    The Mayor: I think he's got a point.
  • Options

dhdawg said:

The Mayor: Callahan... I don't want any more trouble like you had last year in the Fillmore district. You understand? That's my policy.

Harry Callahan: Yeah, well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard - that's my policy.

Harry Callahan: When a naked man is chasing a woman through a dark alley with a butcher knife and a hard on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross.

[leaves]
    I like that movie, but if the rape happened in the past and the adult male in question is out of jail, don't you think that's a bit of a false analogy? As heinous as rape is, why are we still shooting people for low-level drug possession and distribution.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I didn't read the link
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

dhdawg said:

[leaves]
    I like that movie, but if the rape happened in the past and the adult male in question is out of jail, don't you think that's a bit of a false analogy? As heinous as rape is, why are we still shooting people for low-level drug possession and distribution.
    I agree about the war on drugs. I just don't think this is a good case for them to be politicizing. Handgun in the car, and a violent history. This isn't an Eric Garner case where the police just decided they wanted to throw a morbidly obese citizen providing no threat onto the ground by the throat because they wanted to. Or an 18 year old kid unarmed being shot to death.
    I have already offered my opinion on their not being bodycam footage available.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,577
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I will wait for Farrakhan's position on the issue before I comment.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    LOL and the relatively new head of the Seattle NAACP chapter reportedly spent 22 years in prison for a felony.

WTF
    PurpleJ said:

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,577
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HFNY said:

LOL and the relatively new head of the Seattle NAACP chapter reportedly spent 22 years in prison for a felony.

WTF

PurpleJ said:

Those laws are racist. Just like slavery. IMO.