Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Winners don't play for Romar

SevenElevenSevenEleven Member Posts: 318
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
edited February 2016 in Payton's Place
Kids that want to win don't play for Romar or arent't very bright. Another reason you can't keep him because of recruits.

It's why I never bought into Willingham or Sark recruit hype too. If you are really that good that you have a lot of options, why choose someplace with an underachiever as a coach?

The answer is simple. You care more about padding your stats an playing for an undemanding weakling that will let you jack up whatever garbage you want and loaf on defense than you care about winning.

Fulkz will be the same.

I think the funniest thing that has happened on doogman in the past few years is HawksHoops son deciding he doesn't want to play for Romar after all. There's a kid who probably wants to fucking win. He'll end up a better college player than Fultz

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I wouldn't be surprised if Davis and/or the Porter kid decommitment from UW soon. The whole "Romar Renaissance" thing was exciting for the kids and fans last offseason but this season was a giant dose of reality. There has been absolutely no development evident in any of these guys. People have been talking about Criss and Murray leaving but I wouldn't be surprised if a kid or two opts to transfer as well. If Fultz could get out at this point, I'm sure he would.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Kids that want to win don't play for Romar or arent't very bright. Another reason you can't keep him because of recruits.

It's why I never bought into Willingham or Sark recruit hype too. If you are really that good that you have a lot of options, why choose someplace with an underachiever as a coach?

The answer is simple. You care more about padding your stats an playing for an undemanding weakling that will let you jack up whatever garbage you want and loaf on defense than you care about winning.

Fulkz will be the same.

I think the funniest thing that has happened on doogman in the past few years is HawksHoops son deciding he doesn't want to play for Romar after all. There's a kid who probably wants to fucking win. He'll end up a better college player than Fultz

who?