Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Worst called game I've seen in a good while

bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Absolutely ludicrous, there have been games where we made stupid fouls and got outcoached, but the refs won this game for OSU. Eubanks committed more fouls than our entire god damn team did (can we please learn to box out on a sidenote), this should have been an absolute blowout, also, **** that bracketology guy they kept blowing throughout the game, about as intelligent as the idiots shooting the game..... and people wonder why the pac 12 is a joke? Thanks ESPN.

Comments

• Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    however as stated i swear to god this team needs (perhaps too late) to learn to box ANYONE out and cut off the stupid alley-oop nonsense, this isn't and-1 you dont get style points.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    bigcc said:

Absolutely ludicrous, there have been games where we made stupid fouls and got outcoached, but the refs won this game for OSU. Eubanks committed more fouls than our entire god damn team did (can we please learn to box out on a sidenote), this should have been an absolute blowout, also, **** that bracketology guy they kept blowing throughout the game, about as intelligent as the idiots shooting the game..... and people wonder why the pac 12 is a joke? Thanks ESPN.

I do enjoy a good ref tantrum but if you watched the game it wasn't that bad of calls considering it's end of conference and UW is on the road. I've seen much worse homer jobs in HecEd than anything shown last night.

UW had every opportunity to put that game away with FT's, rebounds, coaching and not turning the ball over. They punted all four. Nothing the zebra's did changed the last 2 minutes when UW was up 6.