Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bleenor was wrong

Not to be one-upped by Phil, some guy named cfetters claims that UW has now entered "Phase One" of their rebuilding. So really, this is their first year that counts.

Oh and the game last night didn't count because Stanford and the refs cheated. Folks, we have an undefeated coach.

Comments

• Good Christ. So, Fleens said he counts this as Sark's second year because of Nick Dolt and now Fatters says it's the first year?

Forget rinse, lather, and repeat. It ought to be shoot, stab, and burn in fire for these fucks.

It really is comical. When I hear Softy and Huge bashing on Price I think to myself "No way?!" then sure enough they are.

When I hear almost all of these ridiculous things on Doogman I always think "No way someone can be that fucktarded" but sure enough they always find a way to out due themselves.

UW just had a "moral victory", with "bad" refs and it's Oregon week so you know Softy is going to be giving us gold all week when it comes to new Doog lows.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    So like the failed Soviet Union's five-year plans that the commie's rolled out religiously every five years to virtually no avail, Sarkball is according to football proletariats Fleens and Fetters just concluding it's first five-year plan. Can't wait to find out if Sark's second five-year plan will be more of the same bullshit or a fantastical improvement.

Actually, I do think that Sark's first three years at the Husky healm was mostly consumed by the rather flat (7-6's) portion of his hyperbolic learning curve. Now that Sark's approaching the steeper part of that curve, the expectations of football proletariats' (doogs') like those commies of yesteryear, are anxious to find excuses.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Tailgater said:

So like the failed Soviet Union's five-year plans that the commie's rolled out religiously every five years to virtually no avail, Sarkball is according to football proletariats Fleens and Fetters just concluding it's first five-year plan. Can't wait to find out if Sark's second five-year plan will be more of the same bullshit or a fantastical improvement.

Actually, I do think that Sark's first three years at the Husky healm was mostly consumed by the rather flat (7-6's) portion of his hyperbolic learning curve. Now that Sark's approaching the steeper part of that curve, the expectations of football proletariats' (doogs') like those commies of yesteryear, are anxious to find excuses.

The Doogs fearless leader - the fucking pussy coach - was making excuses to the local and national media. Why are we shocked they toe the same line?

Even if Dude Brahh truly believed the P12 refs failed (water is wet) and the Furd D was faking injuries - you don't whine to the media - EVER. Keep it behind closed doors. That is billboard material for other teams that epitomizes the Cream Puff softness of the HC.

What a fucking menstrual fucktard!

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

I had always looked at this team as a 5-0 team.

Pretty incredible to go from 0-12 to 5-0 in just year one.

LOL

sigh
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    and I am not putting as much stock into what Sark is publicly saying as you guys. What I care about is what he's telling his team privately - and how they respond. We'll find out on Saturday.