Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Regarding this bullshit Chin fad

Chin chin chin chin hee hee . Dawgman is chinning it up now. Chin Grinolds haha. Edit: Fetters has a double chin : kim has no chin, can I call an asian a chin
? Edit: Chin-a isnt promoting fair trade. Gimmie a Chin and tonic hardy. Chin me, tommy, what do guys think of your forchin? Puppy made a chinfunny

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Are you enjoying men's figure skating America? I know neglected housewives watch it because of the cockshots. But why do men watch figure skating? NBC chooses the sport as their main event for a reason and it isn't just women. Is it the triple axel More_weenies? Or is it the bulge factor and tight butts that catch your eye? NBC and gay america have been bringing this shit to our living rooms for too long. Where's the fucking downhill bitches?

Evengi Plushenko, a Russian male figure skater just blew a fucking kiss after his routine. More_cock caught it and cried. There's your Olympic games. Show me Alpine events, more hockey, luge...the events that made the Olympic games.

Enough with the snowboarding, which anybody with a trampoline at home can qualify for (was proven as some rocker from north Kent made the games) Figure skating is a respectable sport and a major part of winter olympics, but I'm tired of the HIV ridden Costas ramming it down our throats every night. I don't like things down my throat Bobby. I'd like to see something else on NBC. Don't hate me more_time, I just think the MAN sports should get more coverage.

I can see you jumping up and down in your little Bobby sox and PJ's more_time, every time an American figure skater 'nails' a difficult routine. Much like you did for Greg Louganis in the summer olympics back in the day.. He too blew kisses. I picture you with your wifey poo high-fiving after every jump, then a big celebration at the end, even though the Americans are in 32nd place. Meanwhile there are real men out there trying to find any coverage of real events like downhill, super G and slalom which got lost in NBC'S coverage of ice dancing, your second favorite Olympic event.

Great pull
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Stop with the chinsults and chinfighting! It's not chinteresting!
  • Options
    DawgofThunderDawgofThunder Member Posts: 118
    5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Are you enjoying men's figure skating America? I know neglected housewives watch it because of the cockshots. But why do men watch figure skating? NBC chooses the sport as their main event for a reason and it isn't just women. Is it the triple axel More_weenies? Or is it the bulge factor and tight butts that catch your eye? NBC and gay america have been bringing this shit to our living rooms for too long. Where's the fucking downhill bitches?

Evengi Plushenko, a Russian male figure skater just blew a fucking kiss after his routine. More_cock caught it and cried. There's your Olympic games. Show me Alpine events, more hockey, luge...the events that made the Olympic games.

Enough with the snowboarding, which anybody with a trampoline at home can qualify for (was proven as some rocker from north Kent made the games) Figure skating is a respectable sport and a major part of winter olympics, but I'm tired of the HIV ridden Costas ramming it down our throats every night. I don't like things down my throat Bobby. I'd like to see something else on NBC. Don't hate me more_time, I just think the MAN sports should get more coverage.

I can see you jumping up and down in your little Bobby sox and PJ's more_time, every time an American figure skater 'nails' a difficult routine. Much like you did for Greg Louganis in the summer olympics back in the day.. He too blew kisses. I picture you with your wifey poo high-fiving after every jump, then a big celebration at the end, even though the Americans are in 32nd place. Meanwhile there are real men out there trying to find any coverage of real events like downhill, super G and slalom which got lost in NBC'S coverage of ice dancing, your second favorite Olympic event.

I'd forgotten about that one. The part about more cock catching the kiss and crying is one of my favorite pumpy lines ever.
    Cockus catching the kiss and crying is the reason why God/Stalin chinvented the chincredible button.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Chin, chiney
    Chin, chiney
    Chin, chin, chin-ee
    A sweep is as lucky
    As lucky can be