Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,921
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Rubio and Cruz also lead Trump nationally, significantly in some polls.

Problem for those guys is Trump may get such a big lead in the early primaries that he locks up the nomination. The RNC will need to convince the rest of the nominees to drop out early if they don't want Trump as their nominee.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2016

Problem for those guys is Trump may get such a big lead in the early primaries that he locks up the nomination. The RNC will need to convince the rest of the nominees to drop out early if they don't want Trump as their nominee.

There's one poll from the Wall Street Journal where Cruz is beating Trump by 2% with Rubio in third, and that's being considered by many analysts as being an "outlier. What polls have Rubio winning? You also said significantly, there isn't one poll that states that. I can give you another poll that has Trump leading the National Race by 20 points.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2016

There's one poll from the Wall Street Journal where Cruz is beating Trump by 2% with Rubio in third, and that's being considered by many analysts as being an "outlier. What polls have Rubio winning? You also said significantly, there isn't one poll that states that. I can give you another poll that has Trump leading the National Race by 20 points.
    I thought I read in wsj journal today that in head-to-head polling Cruz had a 15pt margin over trump and Rubio had a 10-12 pt lead over trump.

Journal also had Hillary ahead of Bern, but the lead is narrowing.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

I thought I read in wsj journal today that in head-to-head polling Cruz had a 15pt margin over trump and Rubio had a 10-12 pt lead over trump.

Shit poll, shit poaster.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Correct but it's not head to head. At best it's a three man race. And in a three man race, trump wins.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

Correct but it's not head to head. At best it's a three man race. And in a three man race, trump wins.
    Which was bananainmytailpipe's point all along.

HTH