Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cal game tonight is a "black out" 8pm start

Comments

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    stopped caring #NIT

I'm just here for the free beer.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,466
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Woof! Nothing like nursing a 3 day hangover with Romar and the dawgs.

Not a "must win" game in the strict sense of the definition, but pretty damn close. I'd wager a loss here and UW doesn't make the tourney. Stanford and Washington St. should be in the bag, that means you need 2 out of 3 with Oregon, Cal, and tOSU and at least 1 win in the tourney.

Since UW is directly in the hunt with Cal for an at large bid, you need to take care of them at home. Truly earn a bid by sweeping the Oregon schools, but sweep the bay, handle Wazzu and tOSU and win one in the P12 tourney and you'll probably get in with 20 wins.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,097
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Doogles said:

Not a "must win" game in the strict sense of the definition, but pretty damn close. I'd wager a loss here and UW doesn't make the tourney. Stanford and Washington St. should be in the bag, that means you need 2 out of 3 with Oregon, Cal, and tOSU and at least 1 win in the tourney.

Since UW is directly in the hunt with Cal for an at large bid, you need to take care of them at home. Truly earn a bid by sweeping the Oregon schools, but sweep the bay, handle Wazzu and tOSU and win one in the P12 tourney and you'll probably get in with 20 wins.

You put more effort into this post than the AD does into the basketball program
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,894
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

Doogles said:

You put more effort into this post than the ADhead coach does into the basketball program