Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"Fuck (Peyton Manning) with an Ebola covered gardening fork"

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Was it this dude's mom that had Manning's sack on her face or something?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,630
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Came here to point out Goddell's hypocrisy between handling Manning and deflate gate. Bye now!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,073
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I am for placing balls on faces, but against besmirching character.

Huh? You had some pretty nasty things to say about your manager at Jiffy Lube as you made the transition to Orkin.

Please think before you type.
    I laffed.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

"Oh no, Peyton Manning is a sleazy, lying asshole! I'm outraged that he endorses shitty beer and pizza."

Exhibit 81: Why punters/kickers deserve what little respect they earn in the NFL.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

"Oh no, Peyton Manning is a sleazy, lying asshole! I'm outraged that he endorses shitty beer and pizza."

Put down Peyton Manning all you want, but if we are going to bash cheap advertising gimmicks to make money, I am fucking out!

:wink: <--------------------
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,940
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    My hippy friend is outraged over P. Manning. There's more than enough out there to dislike him if you include the throwing of teammates under the bus. I don't like him either.

But the media and fans are too rough to sCam.

The laptop theft was youth.

The SEC bribes are okay because the NCAA is corrupt and exploits blicks or something.

He just wants to celebrate. When I brought up his over the top first down celebrations, the response was I celebrate first downs too.

No response to not diving on fumbles or moping like a little bitch during pressers, but I'm sure the excuses will flow.

The point is it's OK to hate both..
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Kluwe is a sniveling turd. He was on Carolla sometime in the last couple years. He seemed to really not like football very much.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Being a great athlete or bidnessman or entertainer doesn't make you a great person. You can be a great person as well but you can also be a heel or worse.

The amount of self absorption required to be great at anything along with the praise and worship that follows if you are great does not lend itself to a well rounded personality

We all know the media likes to pick white hats nd black hats and switch them around to gain eyeballs. That's why a halfbrain just cares about results. Ty was a molder of men etc.

You just couldn't hold back, could you?
    Did you specifically ask for no racist crap?
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Being a great athlete or bidnessman or entertainer doesn't make you a great person. You can be a great person as well but you can also be a heel or worse.

The amount of self absorption required to be great at anything along with the praise and worship that follows if you are great does not lend itself to a well rounded personality

We all know the media likes to pick white hats nd black hats and switch them around to gain eyeballs. That's why a halfbrain just cares about results. Ty was a molder of men etc.

You just couldn't hold back, could you?
    Did you specifically ask for no racist crap?
    It was implied.
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Someone start the ban manning petition
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Seems like Chris Kluwe THINKS and CARES.