Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chris Petersen's Joe Steele

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This is Chris Petersen's Joe Steele:
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,250
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Something that confused me was that we were having a good year (9 wins fuck yeah!) And sark could only get 5 commits. I think he was playing hardball with woody trying to force an extension or woody was giving him an ultimatum. Either way it seemed he was being intentionally neglegent, even more so.

No, he had been in discussions with Haden well before and was already a silent verbal to SC. He's a cocksucker.
    A shamed cocksucker who's been exposed. I hope it's been painful for him.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,250
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

This is Chris Petersen's Joe Steele:

Finally...I opened the thread thinking it was about short, south american cocaine drug lords
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

No, he had been in discussions with Haden well before and was already a silent verbal to SC. He's a cocksucker.

Nobody should be surprised by that move. It was a quintessentially Sarky thing to do. Many here predicted he'd jump at the USC job eventually.

The truly remarkable part is that Haden couched Kiffin at LAX on 09/28/13, then immediately turned around and starting working back channels to hire Kiffin Genuine Draft. He closed on KGD just nine weeks later, on 12/03/13. Incomprehensible.