Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Always felt he was underrated as an athlete for some reason here
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    But how is Cousins a stats only guy?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Some pretty sweet hops, but you do realize the rim blocked Cousins shot before Thomas did...right?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Some pretty sweet hops, but you do realize the rim blocked Cousins shot before Thomas did...right?

debbie downer
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam

He's a highlight guy too. He has moves that are sick for a big man
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

He's a highlight guy too. He has moves that are sick for a big man
    He also doubles as the rosa parks for the kings

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,466
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Cousins is more than a stats guy. I might be biased because of my Sac roots, but he's as dominant as big men come in the game today.

Rudy Gay being an overrated black hole and Mcclemore being a bust are the real problems.

On paper Cousins, Rondo, and Gay should be a decent "big 3", but it just doesn't work.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Cousins is more than a stats guy. I might be biased because of my Sac roots, but he's as dominant as big men come in the game today.

Rudy Gay being an overrated black hole and Mcclemore being a bust are the real problems.

On paper Cousins, Rondo, and Gay should be a decent "big 3", but it just doesn't work.

Cousins would be better served to listen to George Karl. The Glove didn't want to listen to him either but ended up a lot better off doing it Karl's way.

The Kings should be part of the regular season conversation since that is what Karl is best at.

At any rate if they find a way to build a team around him and he can lead it they should be good
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    edited February 2016

Doogles said:

Cousins would be better served to listen to George Karl. The Glove didn't want to listen to him either but ended up a lot better off doing it Karl's way.

The Kings should be part of the regular season conversation since that is what Karl is best at.

At any rate if they find a way to build a team around him and he can lead it they should be good
    Except it's pretty common knowledge that Karl is door.ass.out within the next few days. Maybe Cousins will listen to some other former journeyman NBA player they bring in to slurp Cousins' spooge off his chin.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Cousins is a malcontent that is shooting 44% for a shit team. He's talented, but I doubt he will ever be the guy on a really good team.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Doogles said:

Cousins is a malcontent that is shooting 44% for a shit team. He's talented, but I doubt he will ever be the guy on a really good team.
    Sure, but there's no one that can really stop him in the NBA, and that's with broken Rondo as his pg and zero quality wings.