Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NBA coming to Seattle!!!

2»

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2016
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

Things wrong with the NBA:

1. Regular season is a pointless exercise as half the teams make it in.
    2. No promotion/relegation
    3. Too many soft fouls and flops. Bunch of candyasses nowadays.
    4. ????
    5. Profit

I don't know anything about the NBA, but I know Kurt Rambis would stomp a mudhole in 99% of the NBA today.
    It makes me shake and vomit to think what Wes Unseld and Rick Mahorn would do to these mamby-pambys
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

4. ????
    5. Profit

I don't know anything about the NBA, but I know Kurt Rambis would stomp a mudhole in 99% of the NBA today.
    It makes me shake and vomit to think what Wes Unseld and Rick Mahorn would do to these mamby-pambys
    Foul out?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,659
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2016
    TommySQC said:

dnc said:

Just shows how soft Seattle has become. No god-fearing Sonic fan would ever take an interest in the fucking Blazers.

Fuck those guys. Then, now, forever.

When Brandon Roy was playing at an All Star level I thought Portland would become my post Sonics team, but I just couldn't get into them. Thankfully I moved to Memphis and #MyGrizz solved that problem.

You remember the Sooattleites who thought Paul Allen was going to move the Blazers to Seattle? Lol. If we? ever get another NBA team those fuckers deserve owen82.
    Just can't get into the NBA. Boring product compared to the 80's. Wish they would just dry up and blow away and quit wasting TV time.
    I actually think the basketball is better - the foreign players and coaches like Pop and his disciples have changed how the game is played - but no way the players themselves are better. Jordan, Bird, et al. Those motherfuckers knew how to play the game. That may sound contradictory but ABUNDANCE, bitches.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,659
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

4. ????
    5. Profit

I do miss that part of the game a lot. Hard fouls and fast breaks.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited February 2016
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

The Washington Bullets are changing their name. They don't want their team to be associated with crime. From now on, they'll just be known as the Bullets.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,240
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    So were there fixes in Jai Alai?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dnc said:

TommySQC said:

dnc said:

Just shows how soft Seattle has become. No god-fearing Sonic fan would ever take an interest in the fucking Blazers.

Fuck those guys. Then, now, forever.

When Brandon Roy was playing at an All Star level I thought Portland would become my post Sonics team, but I just couldn't get into them. Thankfully I moved to Memphis and #MyGrizz solved that problem.

You remember the Sooattleites who thought Paul Allen was going to move the Blazers to Seattle? Lol. If we? ever get another NBA team those fuckers deserve owen82.
    Just can't get into the NBA. Boring product compared to the 80's. Wish they would just dry up and blow away and quit wasting TV time.
    I fucking hate the NBA because they took our jerbs Sonics, but there is nothing whatsoever boring about Steph Curry. The league as a whole has been putting a very good product out there for the last 5 or 6 years, at bare minimum.

The shitty NBA of the post Jordan years is long gone.
    disagree

The 2010s are better than the 2000s, but that's not saying much.

The top 10 teams aren't bad, but there are still too many ballhogging faggots. The next 3-8 are barely watchable, depending on the year. THe bottom 10 or 12 are awful. Most of those assholes are playing for themselves and their contracts, not the team. It's bad basketball.
    Lol. You're pathetic.
    fuck off