Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kentrell Love, PANIC

124»

Comments

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

Meek said:

With no due respect, neither Love nor Murphy is going to leak shit to Dawgman at this point. They will be the last to hear if there's a flip. Just my opinion and why I pay $0.00/month for their guesswork and rumor mongering.

Its probably coming from Biggins.
    Never really understood the adoration of Biggins. I could post a bunch of reasons, but I'll just start by saying anyone who calls 16 year olds and attends the camps (which are really fucking boring) for a living are a bit off.
    I don't adore him. Just speculating where doogmans info comes from.

I go to a few big SoCal HS games every year and usually see Biggins walking about the sidelines. He definitely is adored. Players and parents know who he is and actively seek him out after games. He's kind of seen as a king maker for these SoCal kids and their star ratings.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,485
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Meek said:

With no due respect, neither Love nor Murphy is going to leak shit to Dawgman at this point. They will be the last to hear if there's a flip. Just my opinion and why I pay $0.00/month for their guesswork and rumor mongering.

Its probably coming from Biggins.
    Never really understood the adoration of Biggins. I could post a bunch of reasons, but I'll just start by saying anyone who calls 16 year olds and attends the camps (which are really fucking boring) for a living are a bit off.
    I don't adore him. Just speculating where doogmans info comes from.

I go to a few big SoCal HS games every year and usually see Biggins walking about the sidelines. He definitely is adored. Players and parents know who he is and actively seek him out after games. He's kind of seen as a king maker for these SoCal kids and their star ratings.