Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Derek - get a "pay the man" button

dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited February 2016 in Hardcore Husky Board
So I'm sitting here reading this board, and laughing at several threads, when I realized I should throw the man a bone so he can keep this place up and running.

I look for the "pay the man" button so I can make a donation of the well-deserved buck two-fifty-six. Granted, I'm about half buzzed up, but I don't see it. So I scan around and realize that I may actually have to leave the Hardcore Husky football forum page to find it.

This is unacceptable. Don't you know how lazy I am? It damn near took all the motivation I had just to go find my wallet, and now I have to leave this page to make a donation? Shit, if I was all the way buzzed up like I should be by now, the odds of getting money out of me would have been out the window.

Since I'm an underachiever, and haven't passed out yet, I found the damn "how to give Derek money" link on another page, and dropped a bit into the pot, but I can't promise you I'll be so motivated next time. Do yourself a favor and get a link on this page to pay the man.

Thanks

Your friend, 'flea.

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,415
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    The next OFFICIAL fund raiser will be in August, at which time there will be a button here on the forums in addition to the one currently on the home page.

thank you for your contribution.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,490
    dflea said:

So I'm sitting here reading this board, and laughing at several threads, when I realized I should throw the man a bone so he can keep this place up and running.

I look for the "pay the man" button so I can make a donation of the well-deserved buck two-fifty-six. Granted, I'm about half buzzed up, but I don't see it. So I scan around and realize that I may actually have to leave the Hardcore Husky football forum page to find it.

This is unacceptable. Don't you know how lazy I am? It damn near took all the motivation I had just to go find my wallet, and now I have to leave this page to make a donation? Shit, if I was all the way buzzed up like I should be by now, the odds of getting money out of me would have been out the window.

Since I'm an underachiever, and haven't passed out yet, I found the damn "how to give Derek money" link on another page, and dropped a bit into the pot, but I can't promise you I'll be so motivated next time. Do yourself a favor and get a link on this page to pay the man.

Thanks

Your friend, 'flea.

Disagree
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Agreed, should be a paypal button at bottom of every page. I doubt most ppl here visit the homepage
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,073
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

The next OFFICIAL fund raiser will be in August, at which time there will be a button here on the forums in addition to the one currently on the home page.

Are you planning a raffle of one of your signed books? I'll give big (this means more than 5 bucks) if it ups my chances.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,415
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Are you planning a raffle of one of your signed books? I'll give big (this means more than 5 bucks) if it ups my chances.
    Stay tuned. ;) <------- $75k
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Auction to have handles retired, there are several I'll bid up
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    I would pay $10.95 a month if it came with VIP access to multiple Massage Parlors.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,073
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,630
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I can't even read.