Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Walk On Leaving UW....Interesting Quote for Fodder

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

He's a walk-on. No one cares.

Thanks, Scott
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

He's a walk-on. No one cares.

Thanks, Scott
    If this assclown ever saw the field, the Huskies would be fucked anyway. Take it to the Teen Walk-On Stocking Bored where it belongs.

• Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Turman via my super secret sources; "Okay. I heard there is a lot of drama on dawgman. You may post this. I was not accepted into the school. Not because of my preferred status and that the coaches "lied" to me. I didn't get in and coach Sirmon looked into it and it was because my SAT score was to low. I have taken it 3 times and it hasn't got better so I am moving on. They didn't screw me over. There is no bad blood what so ever. "

Word on the street is that he had relatively good grades... the minimum requirement on the SAT for the NCAA is a sliding scale but lets pretend that 2.3 means "relatively good grades" even though it means mentally retarded

GPA of 2.3 requires a minimum combined score of 900 (450 on math 450 on verbal) 450 in those subjects is around 40th percentile... Even if you dont come here to play school any fucktard can get above 900 combined score...

Im rolling with Turman is a naive teenager with shitty parents that dont understand the process getting fucked over by a lying coach misleading him about not having a high enough scores that the mentally retarded can achieve.

perhaps our primium partner will twat at him and ask for his scores to confirm the story
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Houhusky said:

Turman via my super secret sources; "Okay. I heard there is a lot of drama on dawgman. You may post this. I was not accepted into the school. Not because of my preferred status and that the coaches "lied" to me. I didn't get in and coach Sirmon looked into it and it was because my SAT score was to low. I have taken it 3 times and it hasn't got better so I am moving on. They didn't screw me over. There is no bad blood what so ever. "

Word on the street is that he had relatively good grades... the minimum requirement on the SAT for the NCAA is a sliding scale but lets pretend that 2.3 means "relatively good grades" even though it means mentally retarded

GPA of 2.3 requires a minimum combined score of 900 (450 on math 450 on verbal) 450 in those subjects is around 40th percentile... Even if you dont come here to play school any fucktard can get above 900 combined score...

Im rolling with Turman is a naive teenager with shitty parents that dont understand the process getting fucked over by a lying coach misleading him about not having a high enough scores that the mentally retarded can achieve.

perhaps our primium partner will twat at him and ask for his scores to confirm the story

Per the November DM.c article, Turman had a 3.2 GPA and a 1500 SAT. That SAT was presumably with 3 components not just two, but it's hard to imagine it being under a 900.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think you get 800 for putting a pencil in your eye
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I think you get 800 for putting a pencil in your eye

And 400 more for a sharpie in your ass.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Houhusky said:

Per the November DM.c article, Turman had a 3.2 GPA and a 1500 SAT. That SAT was presumably with 3 components not just two, but it's hard to imagine it being under a 900.

Admissions probably doesn't give NCAA bare-minimum standards to walk-ons. Like 3.2/1500 is WWU levels...
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Mad_Son said:

Houhusky said:

Admissions probably doesn't give NCAA bare-minimum standards to walk-ons. Like 3.2/1500 is WWU levels...
    He was supposed to be a preferred walk on which means his application would not go through the typical UW admissions but would only require the minimum NCAA admission standards