Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Honda

Comments

• Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,867
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Not that there's anything wrong with that....(driving a Honda that is).
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,528
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2016
    I'm not a big Honda guy, but my first car was an Accord. I can't really bash that brand. Reliable, cheap parts, large aftermarket selection, easy to work on. Great stuff for the 30 and under crowd. Not a fan of FWD cars, though. Even though the weight shift under acceleration of FWD doesn't have as much as an effect on the Honda's because they are so light. Great cars. Only a total fag would knock them (unless you want to bash on the ones with fart cans, body kit and retarded tail lights, that's fine). I prefer RWD German cars like the BMW 3 series. My next buy is an E46 M3. Of course, those suck to work on, as you will need to pull out parts to do pretty much anything besides change the oil.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

I'm not a big Honda guy, but my first car was an Accord. I can't really bash that brand. Reliable, cheap parts, large aftermarket selection, easy to work on. Great stuff for the 30 and under crowd. Not a fan of FWD cars, though. Even though the weight shift under acceleration of FWD doesn't have as much as an effect on the Honda's because they are so light. Great cars. Only a total fag would knock them (unless you want to bash on the ones with fart cans, body kit and retarded tail lights, that's fine). I prefer RWD German cars like the BMW 3 series. My next buy is an E46 M3. Of course, those suck to work on, as you will need to pull out parts to do pretty much anything besides change the oil.

You'll need 3 months expenses in the bank just for repairs on the BMW. Good luck.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,528
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

You'll need 3 months expenses in the bank just for repairs on the BMW. Good luck.
    Repairs?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,865
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Just buy a new one when the old one doesn't work.

#oldrichwhite

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2016
    To be fair fleaboy, Honda has won 3 F1 races in it's existence. So if you wish to consider that clobbering Ferraris, Lambos and the like, I present to you the 2003 UW v UO football game.

You clobbered em on that day for sure.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

*6 constructors championships, *5 drivers championships

58-45-5
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2016
    salemcoog said:

To be fair fleaboy, Honda has won 3 F1 races in it's existence. So if you wish to consider that clobbering Ferraris, Lambos and the like, I present to you the 2003 UW v UO football game.

You clobbered em on that day for sure.

wtf are you taking about, you dumb cunt? The Honda factory team, maybe........but the McLaren/Honda MP4/4 won all but one race in 1988 between Senna and Prost, the MP4/5 won 10 races in 1989 between Senna and Prost and the MP4/6 won 6 races between Senna and Berger in 1990. And while the chassis was a good chassis, the Honda powerplant was powerful AND reliable.

Being a dumbfuck is one thing, hollering it out so everyone knows you're a dumbfuck is another.

I'm sure HondaFS appreciates you coming to his aid, though.