Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

first, palin endorses trump...

2»

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

TheGlove said:

then immediately her son, "track", is arrested for domestic violence.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLLLOOLOLOL

Naming your kid "track" immediately and permanently identifies your social class and education level.

That said, I'd reeeeeeally like to pound her in the discipline hole while she's wearing those fucking glasses. I don't know why - I just really really really wanna do that.
    Maybe in Alaska she's a 6 or a 7, but in the lower 48 she's a fucking 2 star pig with lipstick and a voice like Roseanne Arnold.

Hard pass.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Hottest 2 star I've seen.

photo Lisa_Ann_as_Sarah_Palin_in_the_adult_movie_Nailin_Paylin_October_20082_zpsw09bt5qr.jpg

photo 443786738_sarah_palin_27712_1246602134_5_xlarge_zpsptgqnpfu.jpeg
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

TheGlove said:

then immediately her son, "track", is arrested for domestic violence.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLLLOOLOLOL

Naming your kid "track" immediately and permanently identifies your social class and education level.

That said, I'd reeeeeeally like to pound her in the discipline hole while she's wearing those fucking glasses. I don't know why - I just really really really wanna do that.
    Maybe in Alaska she's a 6 or a 7, but in the lower 48 she's a fucking 2 star pig with lipstick and a voice like Roseanne Arnold.

Hard pass.

Sorry. What can I say?

I'd hit it.