Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Levi Speaks

I think he is saying who needs a WR when you have me now?

WOOF DOOG SNARL

(it's the best TBS pic I could find but self-flagged for using Scout)

Comments

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Long should rethink his decision. This guy automatically increases his ability to cover a WR. I predict him all over Qb's in two years (redshirt of course) from the buck and DE position.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I have watched absolutely no film on this kid, and have no desire to do so. Can someone give a quick evaluation for my lazy ass? How is his pass rushing? Is he a natural fit for BUCK? Does he twirl flames and play the ukelele as well as Psalm?
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I have watched absolutely no film on this kid, and have no desire to do so. Can someone give a quick evaluation for my lazy ass? How is his pass rushing? Is he a natural fit for BUCK? Does he twirl flames and play the ukelele as well as Psalm?

Easily the best recruit from TX since Freddie Coleman.
  • Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

He's really fucking good! It's that simple.