Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Twatters say its official

2»

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    For the love of Allah please don't let anyone remotely associated with the department that put out shit like Crazy Larry and Husky animal crackers get considered for the AD job. In fact, line them up against a wall and shoot the whole lot of them.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    if he was going to book FCS teams, book the good ones only. The two ewu games were entertaining, and as much as you assholes won't admit it, exciting games.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

I would like to see Woody try his "incremental progress" bullshit on the Aggie fan base.

He's probably going to have to fire Summlin within a year. Maybe even midseason.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Kim loves Cohen because she talks to him.

I like Cohen, she is really smart and very TUFF and I think she could be a good AD. However, I just think there is no way in hell we should hire from within is all. Hire @WhiskeyDawg or some shit.

Serious question. Why?
    She's a hard ass, you don't want to fuck up with her. She understands football is king, she helped raise a lot of money for the stadium by leading fundraising which is basically the job of the AD. She was very helpful in landing Petersen which was a pretty good close. People respect her and like I said, kinda fear her a bit.

But make no mistake, I don't want them to hire her because the AD needs to be turned upside down in my mind. Especially in marketing and shit.
    Thanks @CokeGreaterThanPepsi , that actually sounds encouraging. Jimmy Rodgers apparently likes her too, he gave her a ringing endorsement in Derek's article. I guess we'll see soon enough.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Bye bye Woody

WHO CAN WE GET THAT IS BETTER!!!?????

I'm seriously happy to see him go. I don't know why but I always fucking hated him on a personal level. He did an 'okay' job, but god, I just thought he was a fucking pile of crap.
    I'll wait for @TeqFS evaluation of Woody before I weigh in, thank you.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2016
    I'll miss him for the pure U-Dubness of his hiring;

"After an extensive nationwide search, we said 'eh, fuck it - lets just hire this guy'"
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,890
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Hire someone from a football school who can keep the athletic department in the black.

Case closed. End of discussion.