Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We have a troll problem in here.....

It's obvious that there are some trolls here whose intent is to disrupt and eff up this forum before it can get started. Please have the mods ban those guys pronto.

I've been the mod of my own hobby board for years. If you don't ban those guys quickly and often, this board will get out of hand.

Comments

• Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,683
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

pressing...

WhoosieMcWhoosherson
  • Options

pressing...

You don't get it. Not surprised.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2013

It's obvious that there are some trolls here whose intent is to disrupt and eff up this forum before it can get started. Please have the mods ban those guys pronto.

I've been the mod of my own hobby board for years. If you don't ban those guys quickly and often, this board will get out of hand.

If you're referring to me, you're the only one I'm bothering because you've been a dick....You should go to North Korea you'd fit in well there, trying to get anyone who doesn't agree with your stuffy arrogance and shit poor taste in humor booted out.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Mad_Son said:

If you're referring to me, you're the only one I'm bothering because you've been a dick....You should go to North Korea you'd fit in well there, trying to get anyone who doesn't agree with your stuffy arrogance and shit poor taste in humor booted out.
    He is serious. You don't get it. It is an inside joke. Like 75% of the posts on this board are inside jokes. Once you see them repeated 23 times you'll pick them up pretty easily.
    Until further observation convinces me otherwise, I'm operating under the assumption that this clown is a tasteless, dickless, self-absorbed, inbred-pig troll with a Napoleonic complex.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Mad_Son said:

He is serious. You don't get it. It is an inside joke. Like 75% of the posts on this board are inside jokes. Once you see them repeated 23 times you'll pick them up pretty easily.
    Until further observation convinces me otherwise, I'm operating under the assumption that oregonblitzkrieg is a tasteless, dickless, self-absorbed, inbred-pig troll with a Napoleonic complex.
  • Options

Mad_Son said:

Until further observation convinces me otherwise, I'm operating under the assumption that oregonblitzkrieg is a tasteless, dickless, self-absorbed, inbred-pig troll with a Napoleonic complex.
    At least try to come up with your own insults. zzzzzzz
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Mad_Son said:

The disguised link bullshit is my own material.

So is this:

LEAVE!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,930
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Mad_Son said:

You suck at trolling IMALOSER Zaggot OregonblitzesDaveKrieg
  • Options
    MohunMohun Member Posts: 32
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

If we're going to start bashing North Korea, I'm out.

Oh, and you are a giant douche nozzle.
  • Options
    Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited October 2013
    failed quote attempt from IOS error #1345
  • Options
    Mohun said:

You and Kim Dong Dumb.
  • Options
    Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited October 2013
  • Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1

Mad_Son said:

Until further observation convinces me otherwise, I'm operating under the assumption that this clown is a tasteless, dickless, self-absorbed, inbred-pig troll with a Napoleonic complex.
    Real life vs the interwebs- you need to learn the difference.
  • Options

Mohun said:

You and Kim Dong Dumb.

Mohun said:

You and Kim Dong Dumb.
    Ouch, just ouch. I'm going to go take a walk with your mom and get some perspective.
  • Options
    Mohun said:

Mohun said:

You and Kim Dong Dumb.

Mohun said:

You and Kim Dong Dumb.
    Ouch, just ouch. I'm going to go take a walk with your mom and get some perspective.
    While you're at it learn not to dd-dd-dddouble post you buffoon..
  • Options

Mohun said:

Mohun said:

You and Kim Dong Dumb.

Mohun said:

You and Kim Dong Dumb.
    While you're at it learn not to dd-dd-dddouble post you buffoon..
  • Options
    edited October 2013