Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    I'm hearing Mora popped off before he had an NFL job. Now he has nowhere to go but back to UCLA.

Bad situation a Bruin in Westwood right now.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Kim says Mora wants the 9ers or Chargers job but they won't hire him so he will go back to UCLA and once again proclaim that it is where he wants to be. The angry midget may actually be right on this one
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Kim says Mora wants the 9ers or Chargers job but they won't hire him so he will go back to UCLA and once again proclaim that it is where he wants to be. The angry midget may actually be right on this one

When you're wrong 81% of the time, you're right 19% of the time

I'd gladly welcome Mora to UCLA than have them hire a better coach
  • Options

Unfortunately he probably is right.

Mora for the past few weeks thought he had the Dolphins job. Then the GM gets fired there yesterday, now he doesn't even have an interview. In the process, Mora pissed off a lot of UCLA boosters after a pretty shitty season.

I believe this is the beginning of the end for Mora at UCLA. If he goes 8-4 or worse, I honestly could see him fired. His actions have already mobilized a lot of money and planning for life post-Mora at UCLA.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444

Mora for the past few weeks thought he had the Dolphins job. Then the GM gets fired there yesterday, now he doesn't even have an interview. In the process, Mora pissed off a lot of UCLA boosters after a pretty shitty season.

I believe this is the beginning of the end for Mora at UCLA. If he goes 8-4 or worse, I honestly could see him fired. His actions have already mobilized a lot of money and planning for life post-Mora at UCLA.
    I predict a 9-3 season at UCLA this year, but losses out on the Loaded Pac-12 South to Utah and the Fighting Troy Williamses
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    Chip in San Francisco is a natural 'fit'.

See what i did there?

• Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

See what i did there?

No. I don't get it. Please explain.

Is Chip a big fan of trolleys or something?
    No, he is trying to get in better shape (i.e. "fit") and San Fran is one of the healthiest places to live.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/06/healthiest-places-to-live-in-america_n_5648452.html
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Rams will fire Fisher tomorrow.

Very likely Mora ends up with the new LA Chargers or LA Rams.

• Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    dongman said:

See what i did there?

No, he is trying to get in better shape (i.e. "fit") and San Fran is one of the healthiest places to live.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/06/healthiest-places-to-live-in-america_n_5648452.html
    Anyone who reads Huffington post should suck start a shotgun.
    This is what happens when you click on the first link after typing "Healthiest cities san fransico" into google...
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863

dongman said:

See what i did there?

Anyone who reads Huffington post should suck start a shotgun.
    This is what happens when you click on the first link after typing "Healthiest cities san fransico" into google...
    Downvote for not inserting a citrus bomb.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Sumlin and Mora are cut from the same cloth ... lots of sound and fury but not a lot of substance behind them. It's all about playing for your next pay check and not about building something long, lasting, and successful because they know that they'll be exposed in the long term.

It wouldn't shock me if either of them found a better situation that they wouldn't run to it.

The reality though in their current situations is that barring moves to the NFL, it isn't easy to find the number jobs that wouldn't be a major head scratcher.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I'm hearing Mora popped off before he had an NFL job. Now he has nowhere to go but back to UCLA.

I though you lived in the IE???
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

No that's RaceBannon. Retired there.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

No that's RaceBannon. Retired there.
    Wrong ball breath
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

So what you're saying is, Mora isn't better at life than we are?

Fuck. Don't tell Race.

One more thing: Mora a HC in the NFL again? After the grease fire he started in Seattle? El o El.

One more thing: Mora popping off is like water being wet. It is the very definition of redundant.

Your friend
    Creep
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Give Sumlin some credit. He didn't start on third base with a famous last name. He built his own bluster.

Mora is just a different flavor of Kiffin. Except he's kind of a jackwad and he didn't bag a hottie like Layla.

Werd.